Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I doubt any of the Spider-Men will be digging at the actors. Sony still makes money from all of the previous Spider-Man films.
    Sony did make jokes at Spider-Man 3 and the dancing scene, as in ITSV but those are fair targets and they got that out of the system then. These days the folks at reddit with their "Bully Maguire" subculture (which is maybe borderline toxic if we're being real) has gone some way towards nullifying any cringe associated with those movies.

Even Garfield Spidey is embraced so maybe no "skateboard jokes" or anything.

There might be gags about Tobey having "organic webbing" and so on.

And if that's the case, there will be digs at Tom Holland having AI and gadgets and so on. Because let's face it he is the gadget Spider-Man. It's his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Sony did make jokes at Spider-Man 3 and the dancing scene, as in ITSV but those are fair targets and they got that out of the system then. These days the folks at reddit with their "Bully Maguire" subculture (which is maybe borderline toxic if we're being real) has gone some way towards nullifying any cringe associated with those movies.

Even Garfield Spidey is embraced so maybe no "skateboard jokes" or anything.

There might be gags about Tobey having "organic webbing" and so on.

And if that's the case, there will be digs at Tom Holland having AI and gadgets and so on. Because let's face it he is the gadget Spider-Man. It's his thing.
    He hasn't had an AI since Homecoming though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You're right. Except E.D.I.T.H. but it's not IN the suit, so... Was it ever stated why we never again heard, um, what was the AI's name... Karen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What about the AI of the glasses in Far From Home?

Yeah, Karen was the AI in his Homecoming suit. The suit was destroyed in FFH though and I don't recall his black suit having any AI. The black suit was also destroyed in the final battle in FFH but he had a rebuilt version for the epilogue and we didn't see any AI during that sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    What about the AI of the glasses in Far From Home?
    The AI we are most likely to see is the one in the Iron Spider Suit that's going to make a comeback in this one. It's most likely going to be Karen voiced by Jennifer Connelly.

I hope we don't hear from any AI's, personally .
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, Karen was the AI in his Homecoming suit. The suit was destroyed in FFH though and I don't recall his black suit having any AI. The black suit was also destroyed in the final battle in FFH but he had a rebuilt version for the epilogue and we didn't see any AI during that sequence.
    I think the Homecoming suit is still usable? We only saw it in the Mysterio illusion sequence in FFH. He was in the Night Monkey costume for 80% of the movie.

Nope. It was destroyed in the first half of the movie along with his suit case.

He met Fury while wearing the Night Monkey suit. Mysterio used his drones to create an illusion of the Homecoming suit and his proto hoodie costume during the illusion scene.

Right now he only has the black costume and the Iron Spider costume. Strange will probably conjure up a new costume for him when one or both of those suits end up getting destroyed or taken away from him.

So, any chances we will see a Venom cameo in this movie? New Sony game is pushing Venom, they make Venom movies - so...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    So, any chances we will see a Venom cameo in this movie? New Sony game is pushing Venom, they make Venom movies - so...
    Anything is possible at this point.

Astonishing Member

Any idea when a second trailer will come out?

The next trailer is supposed to be in late October, near to Halloween time. It will probably start off with a close-up shot of a pumpkin bomb.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    The next trailer is supposed to be in late October, near to Halloween time. It will probably start off with a close-up shot of a pumpkin bomb.
    It has sense, actually. I mean, if the Green Goblin is going to appear, what better moment for his debut in the movie than Halloween?

Yeah, I don't think we were even supposed to get a trailer this early. So it will be a while before we get the second one.

probably the day after venom 2 or something
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy