Page 118 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2039

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's WB. It will be 4 Batmen and 3 Supermen and 1 Wonder Woman teaming up with the live action Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four.
    How many of those Supermen would be evil? .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    How many of those Supermen would be evil? .
    all of them cause batman is number 1 of DC now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

WHY DID THE BEST MOVIES EVER HAD TO COME AT THE WORST TIMES?!!!!!

I have lost the chance to see many movies on theaters because of the Pandemic, and I can't see now because they are reserved for the special plataforms which I can't afford because I have to be very careful with money because of the COVID-19. And just the week this movie is coming out... THE PANDEMIC HIT US AGAIN WITH A MASSIVE INCREASE OF INFECTIONS!!!

I can't get out of home in such situation. Am I being punished for something?

Astonishing Member

Calm down. Health comes first. The movie will always be around, you’ll see it. I’m also in a position in which I’ll have to wait a while before I see it. (I am vaccinated, but my wife doesn’t want me going to a crowded movie theater because my 4 year old is unvaccinated)

Mighty Member

Will we see more of New York in this movie? With the multiverse shenanigans, I really wonder about the architecture that we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Will we see more of New York in this movie? With the multiverse shenanigans, I really wonder about the architecture that we will see.
    Now that you mention it, this feels like the most Spider-Man will be in New York in his own movie within the MCU...unless he has to travel around to find the other villains, but I don't think they go that far.

Never knew I needed the full version of Doc Ock singing "If I Were a Rich Man", but then I've found this full song beauty from "Fiddler on the Roof"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAPYZVUbthU

If I kill the Spider
    Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum
    All day lond, I'd biddy biddy bum
    If I were a triumph man
    I wouldn't have to die
    If I kill the biddy biddy damn yidle-diddle-didle-didle Spider

Extraordinary Member

Saw some leaked scenes and...

GODDAMN it's beautiful

Astonishing Member

There's a leaked picture about three ID of Empire State University with Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Harry osborn. Can anyone confirm if it's real?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Never knew I needed the full version of Doc Ock singing "If I Were a Rich Man", but then I've found this full song _ from "Fiddler on the Roof"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAPYZVUbthU

If I kill the Spider
    All day lond, I'd biddy biddy bum
    If I were a triumph man
    I wouldn't have to die
    If I kill the biddy biddy damn yidle-diddle-didle-didle Spider

I saw Alfred Molina play Tevye on Broadway - love that he mashed the role up with Ock!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    There's a leaked picture about three ID of Empire State University with Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Harry osborn. Can anyone confirm if it's real?
    Just go the reddit to find out now they are posting clips and photos from the movie
    Last edited by Jman27; 12-15-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Saw it as well, not sure if it's real but it was posted by someone who posted multiple 2+ min clips of the film before being suspended

EDIT:Seems like it's fake
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 12-15-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So a logical spoiler'y question for those who have seen it...

spoilers:
    Do we think Andrew's Spider-Man killed Dane DeHaan's Green Goblin, given his comments on how he stopped 'pulling his punches' for a while?
    end of spoilers

At this point, the whole movie is on YT now in short 1 minute clips.

And I have to say this movie is better than it has any right to be. Glad they are leading by character and not just having these characters there for the sake of having these characters.

Astonishing Member

Can someone confirm if everyone forgot about Peter being Spider-Man in the end? Or did some people keep the memories?