Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2039
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The No Way Home script is available online in anyone wants it.
    Skips to Ned's Lola speaking in Tagalog… they only included one word, "Salamangkero" ("Magician") while the rest is just Ned's translation…
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

We finally have official still that includes all Three Spider-Men

Last edited by primenumber101; 01-26-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Also, \interesting concept art is revealed that apparently studio has considered bringing Mysterio back and have him wizard-dueling against Doctor Strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=165DLsjxm04

3 way interview with 3 Peters
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

This has bugged me a little ever since I saw the movie... When all the villains are imprisoned in Strange's prison, either Doc Ock or Sandman (can't remember which) mentions that Norman's identity as the Green Goblin was "all over the news." But that was never states to be the case in the Raimi movies, right? So are we meant to assume, everyone knew Norman's true identity but Harry was just in denial about it, and somehow (rather more inexplicably) no-one ever connected Norman to Peter and worked out his true identity?

Or am I overthinking this a little?
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    This has bugged me a little ever since I saw the movie... When all the villains are imprisoned in Strange's prison, either Doc Ock or Sandman (can't remember which) mentions that Norman's identity as the Green Goblin was "all over the news." But that was never states to be the case in the Raimi movies, right? So are we meant to assume, everyone knew Norman's true identity but Harry was just in denial about it, and somehow (rather more inexplicably) no-one ever connected Norman to Peter and worked out his true identity?

Huh, I didn't notice this plot hole lol.

You're right that it wasn't on the news, Spidey even brought Norman's corpse to his office without the Goblin gear, there could be a connection made about Norman dying on the same day Green Goblin disappeared, but this would be just speculation, and none of the movies talked about that.

I guess it could be said that Sandman is conveniently from an universes where that went to the news, but they could always have the characters realizing that Norman is Green Goblin, then comment that Green Goblin got killed fighting Spider-Man, 'cause while there isn't evidence that GG died in Raimi's universe, they could deduce that he he got killed fighting Spidey because Norman is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Pretty sure it was Sandman who said it.

It’s possible that the news broke shortly after Harry died (in full goblin gear). I imagine all his assets would’ve been ceased and they’d discover the stashed away Goblin Gear in the Osborne house.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post

I interpret these versions of those villains to be slight variants, not the EXACT same versions. So maybe in their universe, slight historical details differ compared to OG Raimi-verse. Just my own interpretation.

The 100 minute length of Special Feature was leaked including 12 minute amount of Deleted Scene. The list is on the image.

Astonishing Member

Having seen it twice and lived with it two months, I think it's good but overrated.

What I mean is that it's a genuinely good film, but I disagree with everyone calling it a perfect encapsulation of Spider-Man. Here is why.

Imagine you made a mess in your room and have to spend a day cleaning it up. And there is no way around this. You can't get someone else to do it, and it has to be cleaned now.

Is your day ruined? Not necessarily. There are plenty of things you can do to make the act of cleaning your room fulfilling. You can play music, invite friends to help you...heck, as you clean, you might discover plenty of things you forgot about that give you a rush of nostalgia. Depending on your attitude and what you do, you can have a great time.

That doesn't change the fact that cleaning your room is an inherently dull activity. Yes, you can make it fun, but there is an element of "meh" you can never 100% escape from.

That is NWH in a nutshell. You have a great time with it, gives you a rush of nostalgia, and does a good job of fixing the mess made by the previous films. It's good that they turned the Disney XD Spider-Man into the Lee/Ditko Spider-Man... but there was never much value in this Spider-Man being like the Disney XD Spider-Man, and the latter is where he should have been all along. So there is a feeling of "meh" to Peter's character arc that as a viewer you can't fully escape, very much like with cleaning your room.

So I don't think it can be compared to ITSV, or even to Spider-Man 1 (IMO, still the best live-action film), as a near-perfect take on Spider-Man. At best NWH only potentially paves way for such a film.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 02-16-2022 at 05:22 PM.

Saw it the first time today in the theater. Were there some plot holes? Yes. All of these villains agreeing to be "cured" by Spider-Man? All of them just wanting to go to an apartment? Really? I could get why many of the other villains would leave, but I couldn't understand Sandman's motivation. And why were all of the charges dropped against Spider-Man in the beginning?

Ultimately though, I enjoyed the film. Like, right now, I want to see it again. The strongest point for me were the characters. All of these characters weren't just brought back for a quick cameo. Rather, they were given personality, they had character, and they contributed to the story. Both villains and Spider-Men impressed me. This was due to the fact that the movie continued and resolved threads from the previous films. Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Electro were villains yes, but you could see the tragedy behind them. Seeing all of the Spider-Men interact with one another, comparing and contrasting qualities of their lives, offering that support to one another, that was so cool. And Andrew Garfield's rescue of MJ felt so good. I can see why everyone is championing for an Amazing Spider-Man 3.

All in all, I loved it. Well worth the wait.

Skips to Ned's Lola speaking in Tagalog… they only included one word, "Salamangkero" ("Magician") while the rest is just Ned's translation…
    Bro, just wish I had my mom there for the translations!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

BANNED

The movie has made the Critic's Choice list

https://variety.com/2022/awards/news...an-1235187084/

No way home will be release digitally in March 22 and on 4K UHD & Blu way on April 12.

Also, official still just released with all three Spidey actors reimaging that famous meme.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    No way home will be release digitally in March 22 and on 4K UHD & Blu way on April 12.

Also, official still just released with all three Spidey actors reimaging that famous meme.

Special Feature Preview

Does anyone know if those special features will be on the UK release? I really want to see those deleted scenes.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.