Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
That is fine, I just mentioned it because it is important to note in updating a character whether you are going to try to keep the original intent or just update the character as best you can. And in Superman case might not be keep the original intent because the printed word isn't as powerful in technology age with people who have short attention spans. Part of Clark Kent thing is writing powerful pieces that can effect people if you still want to do that might mean changing his job.

It also might mean updating how keeps his secret identity just an example All might is a superman clone. And this is difference between him as human and in his hero mode

People love the glass secret identity to them it is sacred but bring the character up to date might mean trying something else. If Superman secret identity was sure up more could he do a job in the news? The answer is yes. Sometimes updating is simple, sometimes they are a lot of questions about what do you want to do with the character. And relax superman fan I am not saying to change anything I am just saying there is give and take in process. Once upon a time Superman changing in a phone booth was classic thing, Is protecting the classic thing always the best thing?
There have been takes that show how much work Clark puts into differentiating Clark and Superman, sometimes to the point of physical changes (although not necessarily as dramatic as All Might).