Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

So basically, MonsterVerse Godzilla more or less solos the MCU?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, no? Quite a few people go much higher. Celestials, Ego, Dormammu, Surtur, anybody with the power stone and a death wish come to mind. Any one of them would go through MonsterVerse Godzilla like a speedbump.
    Last edited by Twickster; 03-02-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Yeah but those are all cosmic power sources/beings. But if he would come to Earth, I wager Earth Mightiest's Heroes would be in major trouble.

Yeah but those are all cosmic power sources/beings. But if he would come to Earth, I wager Earth Mightiest's Heroes would be in major trouble.
    Ant Man (with team, obviously, not just Scott) can quantum realm ring out him. Yellow jacket can feasibly take him out with imperfect shrink tech as well.

Also, a *really pissed* Wanda has feats of reality warping an area far in excess of Godzilla's size.
    Last edited by Twickster; 03-02-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Nah. As Twickster points out, he has no real answer for the various esoterics that the MCU can toss out.

They cant particularly hurt him with conventional fighting but they have plenty of non conventional options.

Strange and Wanda have BFR and transmutation options they could set up if given time. A couple of shrinking devices striking him could remove him as a threat. Etc.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 03-02-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I shall resign all points. Well played Arby.
    I'm gonna frame this, slap it on my wall and stare at it every night before I fall asleep. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Gotta go with Arby, here, myself. He makes good points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Good posting Arby, you love to see a well argued position.
    Thanks guys! ^_^
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I'm gonna frame this, slap it on my wall and stare at it every night before I fall asleep. ;P
    Well earned. I might lose the debate but I shall be known in perpetuity. Douglas is still known by name in debate circles, after all.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Nah. Scott or any of the Pyms could shrink him. Strange or any of his fellow sorcererers could send him to the Mirror Reallm. And Wanda could turn him into a sitcom dad.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Nah. Scott or any of the Pyms could shrink him. Strange or any of his fellow sorcererers could send him to the Mirror Reallm. And Wanda could turn him into a sitcom dad.
    Sitcom Dadzilla would be awesome.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan