Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Heroes Reborn again

Is anybody here going to get this? I think I will skep this

I’m gonna be sitting this one out as well. It just doesn’t look all that interesting to me. Plus the title just feels really misleading considering not only does it have nothing to do with Heroes Reborn but doesn’t even have an inkling of similarity.

I’ll get the X-Men one-shot. That’s it.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I might get the main title as well as the Shutterbug thing but other than that I'm not too interested in all honesty.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

nope not interested at all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The only ones who will probably get this are the ones that like Aaron's run of the Avengers. So gonna skip it completely.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Is anybody here going to get this? I think I will skep this
    Hmm, let's see....an event where the Avengers never existed, but there's zero mention of Blue Marvel, who according to the new chronology would have been around in the now voided decade of the 1960s? As much as I like the thought of seeing Sabra and Frenzy on an X-team, I'm going to pass on this event.

It's an "Oh, hell no!!!" for me, Chuck.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Hope they release a checklist for all of these one shots

BANNED

No, the original Heroes Reborn was pretty awful to begin with, as was most of the stuff in the 90's, so i am really not looking for a Jason Aaron spin off on it, especially he is just doing a Justice League comic for Marvel...

To top it all of it's not canon, so meh... Alternative universes stories are only worth while when you get to see all your beloved and protected heroes get butchered mercilessly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Hmm, let's see....an event where the Avengers never existed, but there's zero mention of Blue Marvel, who according to the new chronology would have been around in the now voided decade of the 1960s? As much as I like the thought of seeing Sabra and Frenzy on an X-team, I'm going to pass on this event.

It's an "Oh, hell no!!!" for me, Chuck.
    No offence, but I don't care if Blue Marvel is in it or not. Characters like him and Sentry were shoehorned into continuity, but you know as well as I do that the character WASN'T part of the Marvel Universe for the first several decades. I see no reason to get upset if he's not included in every story.

Astonishing Member

I have been skipping all Marvel events for years now, but I have always been a fan of the Squadron (with exception of Supreme Power-- which was too far off the original concept). So yes, I'm getting it.