Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Heroes Reborn again

Is anybody here going to get this? I think I will skep this

I’m gonna be sitting this one out as well. It just doesn’t look all that interesting to me. Plus the title just feels really misleading considering not only does it have nothing to do with Heroes Reborn but doesn’t even have an inkling of similarity.

I’ll get the X-Men one-shot. That’s it.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I might get the main title as well as the Shutterbug thing but other than that I'm not too interested in all honesty.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

nope not interested at all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The only ones who will probably get this are the ones that like Aaron's run of the Avengers. So gonna skip it completely.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    The only ones who will probably get this are the ones that like Aaron's run of the Avengers. So gonna skip it completely.
    Uh, no. I'll get it because I've always loved the Squadron Supreme/Sinister, and I think it will be a fun read. Not a fan of Aaron's Avengers run, but this newest iteration of the SS was the most interesting thing he's introduced in the book. If you want to skip it, fine. Stop assuming everyone likes the same things you do.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Uh, no. I'll get it because I've always loved the Squadron Supreme/Sinister, and I think it will be a fun read. Not a fan of Aaron's Avengers run, but this newest iteration of the SS was the most interesting thing he's introduced in the book. If you want to skip it, fine. Stop assuming everyone likes the same things you do.
    I never assumed that everyone likes the same things I did, don't know where you get that idea. I only said that I think that the ones interested in the event would probably be the fans of Aaron's avengers and as I'm not one, I'm gonna skip it.

Incredible Member

Sorry. I totally overreacted lol!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Sorry. I totally overreacted lol!
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Wrong! I totally do not like Aaron’s Avengers or Aaron for that matter. He is Bendis Jr as far as I’m concerned. What I do like though is the Squadron Supreme and Imperial Guard. I would prefer any other writer than Aaron but it will be another ten years before anyone writes a Squadron book. Plus the European Masters of Evil look pretty cool. I just hope Aaron doesn’t ruin the Squadron characters. They’ve been dumped on enough. Hyperion vs The Immortal Hulk alone is enough to get me on board. I almost forgot Dr Juggernaut.

I'm gonna get it. First ever Blade event some I'm intrigued. Also I'm interested to see how they handle Doom
    The J-man

Yes, I’ll get it. I’m wondering if it has to do with the people shifted out of the 616 when their super hero replacements were shifted in , around 1961 onwards. If that is the case, I’d be very impressed.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Thor is a fat drunk again?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Thor is a fat drunk again?
    From the original Guardians of the Galaxy?