Default Miss Piggy vs Johnny Lawrence

Miss Piggy vs Johnny Lawrence

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Most of Piggy's fighting feats are kind of off-screen IIRC, but on the other hand, presentation is high and she's definitely capable of wasting a dude who is otherwise totally incapable of hurting her. Her soak, as far as I can recall, is way beyond Johnny's ability to pierce.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Most of Piggy's fighting feats are kind of off-screen IIRC, but on the other hand, presentation is high and she's definitely capable of wasting a dude who is otherwise totally incapable of hurting her. Her soak, as far as I can recall, is way beyond Johnny's ability to pierce.
    Doesn't Miss Piggy also routinely send people flying?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I don't think Miss Piggy's feats are mostly offscreen. In the first Muppet movie, she managed to knock back a group attack by thug-rednecks and snapped ropes she was bound in. In Great Muppet Caper, she bends iron bars tosses Peter Ustinov from a truck, and climbs a building. In Muppets Take Manhattan, she hunts down a purse snatcher and takes him by surprise, beating him up. She also routinely sends Muppets flying, chops or kicks guest stars, and does amazing jump kicks and so forth. I don't know Johnny Lawrence, but these are just feats off the top of my head. As big_adventure noted, she and many Muppets have a good damage soak, so she can take a lot of punishment.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Excellent feat list. In any case, it's way beyond Johnny, and that's if Johnny could even hurt her, which I'm still siding with "he can't do that thing."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Everytime I see this thread I read it as Johnny Laurinaitis. And while he may have been a garbo wrestler according to Punk,he's still a really big strong guy compared to most of what Miss Piggy faces.

"People Power" and all that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Everytime I see this thread I read it as Johnny Laurinaitis. And while he may have been a garbo wrestler according to Punk,he's still a really big strong guy compared to most of what Miss Piggy faces.

"People Power" and all that.
    I keep seeing it as "Joey Lawrence."