Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default New title idea.... AmbaXXadors

So SkidS being a mutant/Krakoa ambassador gave me an idea for a new title...
    A team of mutants that are "ambassadors" on Krakoa not just between the island but also for things between mutants on Krakoa. Sorta like how a lot of police depts are starting programs where they send out social workers to non-emergency calls either with police or instead of police. They could handle cases like a mutant loses control of their powers accidently (I bet their are a lot of emotional first kisses happening among the young generation, Rouge could guest star in that issue to mentor!) Minor desputes that get out of hand like happens between neighbors (turn down that music arguments but with powers, I know a few neighbors who I would have blown a hole through the wall to shut up before lol), and they of course can handle the common mutants PTSD episodes with thing like being resurrected after dying in Genosha (a non member reoccurring character to explore with this could be the new Rockslide). It can show a side to the island that even in paradise nothing is perfect. Keep the team small but allow room to bring in guests to help with particular situations...

Skids-Leader, can use her sheilds to protect people if a mutant loses control of powers
    Cypher-Second, Can talk directly to Krakoa
    Bei- Strong silent type but muscle if things get out of hand
    Leech- Able to drain powers if things get out of hand
    Beak- Because he knows what it is like to be an ugly mutant but still find selfworth so he can relate to an average citizen
    Graymalkin- He can relate to the mutants that got rejected by society and help them through the mental process of leaving the pstd of rejection in the past, also can relate to being rejected for sexual orientation
    Gentle- He can help calm mutants down and learn to control their powers under pressure via meditation.

Have more of the young xmen rotate in and out and give them spots to shine outside just the New Mutants. Sorta like District X style book but instead of cops have it be a response team of sorts.

Whats everyone else thoughts on a team like this? Who would you have on it?
    Last edited by dragon1440; 02-27-2021 at 09:45 AM.