Default New 52 reading order?

I bit the bullet at the start of the year and started to read some New 52 stories. I read some Detective, Batman, and some Action comics. I really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone had a reading order of the New 52 comics. I know there are a lot of titles. I look online but the only sites I found gave books from years ago leading to the new 52 and such.

Thanks for the help :P
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I used to had one but then they mess things up so I gave up... now I only have what I can remember

Batman Vol. 4-5 Zero Year - 6 years ago
    Various issues number #25 are set during Zero Year
    Action Comics Vol. 1 The Man of Tomorrow - Set 5 years ago
    Batman/Superman Vol. 1 Cross Worlds - Set 5 years ago before their meeting in Justice League
    Justice League Vol. 1 Origin - Set 5 years ago after Action Comics
    Action Comics Vol. 2-3 - Set after Justice League
    Earth-2 Vol. 1 - set 5 years ago then go to present day

Detective Comics Vol. 1 Faces of Death - The start of the Bat fam New 52 present day
    Nightwing Vol. 1 Traps and Trapezes - Starts from the start of New 52 present day to the end of Batman Vol. 1 The Court of Owls
    Batman and Robin Vol. 1 Born to Kill - Set in September 2011
    Teen Titans Vol. 1 It's Our Right to Fight - Set from August 2011 to New Year 2012
    Superboy Vol. 1 - Runs parallel with Teen Titans
    The Culling - The crossover right after the first volumes of Teen Titans, Legion Lost, and Superboy starts directly
    Teen Titans Vol. 2 - The first part where Tim returns to New York was before Night of The Owls
    Batman Vol. 1 The Court of Owls - Runs through Winter 2011-2012
    Night of The Owls crossover - lasted a night but the issues have time marks by the hour

Batman and Robin Vol. 2 Pearl - Started at Night of The Owls and ended at the beginning of Death of The Family
    Red Hood and The Outlaws Vol. 2 - Started before Night of The Owls and ended after Batman #15
    Batman Vol. 3 Death of The Family - set a year after Joker cuts off his face
    Death of The Family crossover - There's this whole weird timeline, but it lasted 2 days between Batman #15 and Batman #16
    Red Hood Vol. 3 Death of The Family - Started after Batman #15 and ended right before Damian's death - It's weird
    Batman Incorporated Vol. 1-2 - Leviathan set foot on Gotham for a while but Damian's death is a week after Death of The Family
    Nightwing Vol. 3 Death of The Family - Started at the beginning of Death of The Family and ended a week after Damian's death
    Batman and Robin Vol. 4 Requiem for Damian - Starts between Damian's funeral in the later part of Inc. Vol. 2 but ended before the final issue of Inc. Vol. 2

Justice League Vol. 4 - Started right after Death of The Family, ended in Trinity War
    Trinity War
    Forever Evil and its tie-ins

Batman Eternal Vol. 1 - Grayson Vol. 1 - Harley Quinn Vol. 1 - Superdoom
    Batman Eternal Vol. 1 - Batgirl of Burnside Vol. 1 - Grayson Vol. 2
    Batman Eternal Vol. 3 - Arkham Manor - Gotham by Midnight - Runs through the second Winter of New 52
    Batman Endgame
    The Search for Robin and Robin Rises is set in this weird place where they tried to keep Damian's resurrection a secret and so there's no news of him between Forever Evil to Endgame

Superman Before Truth
    Batman Superheavy - We Are Robin Vol. 1 - Superman Truth - Robin Son of Batman Vol. 1 - Grayson #12 - Months after endgame, runs through the third Winter of New 52
    Batman Bloom - We Are Robin Vol. 2 - Robin War
    Batman and Robin Eternal Vol. 1 started when Bruce's still amnesia but Vol. 2 ended after Bruce regained his memory

Titans Hunt final issue - Darkseid War final issue - Grayson final issue - Last Days of Superman final issue - leads to DCU Rebirth #1

I have no idea with the rest
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-03-2021 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I bit the bullet at the start of the year and started to read some New 52 stories. I read some Detective, Batman, and some Action comics. I really enjoyed them. I was wondering if anyone had a reading order of the New 52 comics. I know there are a lot of titles. I look online but the only sites I found gave books from years ago leading to the new 52 and such.

Thanks for the help :P
    For the New52, the only thing you need to read in order are the following, all the other series can pretty much be read on their owns:

Part.0
    1. Watchmen - usefull for later
    2. The Flash by Geoff Johns book 6 - Flash: Rebirth (the return of Barry Alen) + Road to Flashpoint
    3. Flashpoint

Part.1
    1. JL: Origin
    2. JLD: In the Dark
    3. JL: The Villain's Journey
    4. JLD: The Books of Magic
    5. JL: Throne of Atlantis
    6. JLD: The Death of Magic
    7. JLA: World's Most Dangerous
    8. JL: The Grid
    9. JL: Trinity War
    10. JLD: Rebirth of Evil
    11. JL: Forever Heroes - along side - Forever Evil
    12. Forver Evil: Blight
    13. JLD: Paradise Lost
    14. JL: Injustice League
    15. JLA: Survivors of Evil
    16. JLD: Lost In Forever
    17. JL: Darkseid War

Part.2
    1. Multiversity
    2. Earth-2: The Gathering
    3. Earth-2: The Tower of Fate
    4. Earth-2: Battle Cry
    5. Earth-2: The Dark Age
    6. Earth-2: The Kryptonian
    7. Earth 2: World's End 1
    8. Earth-2: Collision
    9. Earth 2: World's End 2
    10. The New 52: Futures End
    11. Convergence

Part.3
    1. Superman New52: What Price Tomorrow?
    2. Superman New52: Secrets & Lies
    3. Superman New52: Fury At World's End
    4. Superman: Lois & Clark
    5. Superman: The Final Days of Superman
    6. Titans Hunt
    7. DC Univers Rebirth
    8. Titans: The Return of Wally West
    9. Batman/Flash: The Button
    10. Superman: Reborn
    11. Titans: The Lazarus Contract
    12. Doomsday Clock

Part.4
    1. Batman: I Am Gotham
    2. The Flash: Flash War
    3. Heroes in Crisis
    4. Heroes In Crisis: The Price and Other Tales
    5. Flash Forward

Part5
    1. The Metal Event

And Here you have the Complete important storyline

Then the New52 era is devided into various Families, each mostly independant:
    • "Justice League" – These titles featured characters related to the Justice League.
    • "Batman" – These titles featured Batman and the "Batman Family" of characters.
    • "Superman" – These titles featured Superman and the "Superman Family" of characters (you can also include Wonder Woman titles in here).
    • "Green Lantern" – These titles featured the members of the Green Lantern Corps and the other Lantern Corps of the emotional spectrum.
    • "Young Justice" – These titles featured teenaged characters and superhero teams.
    • "The Edge" – These are titles with war, science fiction, western, or crime themes, and include titles and characters formerly belonging to the WildStorm imprint, as well as all the Anti-heros.
    • "The Dark" – These are titles with supernatural, fantasy and horror themes, including titles and characters formerly belonging to the Vertigo imprint.

So other from the Main timeline above, you have 7 minor timelines.
    Last edited by jb681131; 03-05-2021 at 01:35 AM.