Fantastic Member

Default Xena vs. The DC Greek Gods

Xena has her God-killing powers. Who wins?

BANNED

The thing about the show is that those gods were never shown to be bad asses, sure they were “gods” and supposedly immortal but Ares lost to Xena many times no?

I think the DC gods would win IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    Xena has her God-killing powers. Who wins?
    The DC gods are on a fight Wonder Woman and throw down with Superman level. They are magnitudes beyond the Xena version of the Greek gods.

In this fight, Xena does have the ability to bypass their superhuman durability and kill them with a blow that would kill a normal human. But they are operating at a significant level of light speed and striking with blows that make WW or Superman feel them.

Xena has no chance here.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Can’t they also use long range attacks, that’s another thing the show never showed much, gods shooting.

Note: in the show The few times a powerful God like Zeus or Hera used long range attacks they did overcome xena and even Hercules, the only way they won was using plot devices

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Can’t they also use long range attacks, that’s another thing the show never showed much, gods shooting.

Note: in the show The few times a powerful God like Zeus or Hera used long range attacks they did overcome xena and even Hercules, the only way they won was using plot devices
    The Greek Gods used long range attacks in the Xena episode "Motherhood" when Xena was fighting the last of the Greek Gods. Xena deflected those attacks and sent it back to them using her chakram.

Hermes blitzes Xena.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Xena has like zero resistance to most esoterics and that it's just PIS/CIS (and sometimes just plain old actual plot) that keeps the Gods from her own series from just turning her into a chicken, teleporting her to the bottom of the sea, creating a scroll that they then use to have her spontaneously decide to try and go swimming in a volcano, going back in time to just punt her head off when she was a toddler, etc...

From my recollection, the DC Greek Pantheon (of which there are ocassionally two different sets,one that Wonder Woman deals with and one that SHAZAM deals with, except for the times that they are depicted as the same set), are even more potent in that regard, in addition to having vastly better physical stats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Xena has like zero resistance to most esoterics and that it's just PIS/CIS (and sometimes just plain old actual plot) that keeps the Gods from her own series from just turning her into a chicken, teleporting her to the bottom of the sea, creating a scroll that they then use to have her spontaneously decide to try and go swimming in a volcano, going back in time to just punt her head off when she was a toddler, etc...

From my recollection, the DC Greek Pantheon (of which there are ocassionally two different sets,one that Wonder Woman deals with and one that SHAZAM deals with, except for the times that they are depicted as the same set), are even more potent in that regard, in addition to having vastly better physical stats.
    That's true. Even against the Greek gods of her setting, her survival is P.I.S. As you said, teleportation, time travel, invisibility, illusions, dimension dumping, etc. But they conveniently forget they have all of these powers when they are confronting Xena.
    Power with Girl is better.