Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    It's funny bc when people inth is thread said they were looking at a fight Cammy gets beat up in I actually thought of this fight in which Cammy also gets smacked down brutally (and apparently serves no purpose except to highlight the other people).
    That’s actually the one I was referencing.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Widow hung around Daredevil for a couple years right? Did she have any good feats then?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Widow hung around Daredevil for a couple years right? Did she have any good feats then?
    She dated Daredevil and didn't die, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    She dated Daredevil and didn't die, so there's that.
    Right. So she’s immortal. That’s something.

Honestly, considering that she is the body that M. Bison/Vega created to be his replacement (or whatever her current backstory is), I'm kinda annoyed that she isn't a lot more prominent and potent in the overall SF Mythos.

OT: Between her and Rose, and the fact that the Japanese name for the star "Vega" would be the decidedly feminine "Orihime," I'm wondering if Capcom is deliberately trying to imply that Bison/Vega is a trans man, or wants to transition into being a woman.
    To be fair, the "Rose being the positive half of Bison's soul" backstory is an Udon-specific creation. It's not in Capcom's canon.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Honestly, considering that she is the body that M. Bison/Vega created to be his replacement (or whatever her current backstory is), I'm kinda annoyed that she isn't a lot more prominent and potent in the overall SF Mythos.

OT: Between her and Rose, and the fact that the Japanese name for the star "Vega" would be the decidedly feminine "Orihime," I'm wondering if Capcom is deliberately trying to imply that Bison/Vega is a trans man, or wants to transition into being a woman.
    Nar, it was a legal issue because they used Mike Tyson's image(or close enough to it that they could face legal issues in a US court) The Dolls were all bodyguards for Bison, but Cammy is the only clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    To be fair, the "Rose being the positive half of Bison's soul" backstory is an Udon-specific creation. It's not in Capcom's canon.
    There's some truth to it though. The fact that she has a part of Bison's soul was revealed in Alpha 3 and she housed his soul until his SF2 body was done.

I want to say her story in SFV will shed some light on things, but the stories of SFV barely reveal anything.

I do wish UDON was canon though. Cammy had some pretty impressive feats there.