Astonishing Member

Default Ultimate Invasion - Spider-Man

In the last issue of "Venom", Eddie Brock warned the main superheroes of the Marvel Universe that the Maker (Ultimate Reed Richards) could lead an invasion of 616's Earth with the rest of the Ultimate Universe. I'm pretty sure not all the characters from his Universe will side with the Maker; as some of them MIGHT join voluntarily while others will be submitted by mind control or something. Some Ultimate characters will definitely side against the Maker, and that's why I put this threat here. I'm quite sure between the ones who will side against the Maker will be Ultimate Peter Parker and his supporting cast.

Now, how could this affect 616's Peter Parker/Spider-Man. We already know 616's Peter Parker visited the Ultimate Universe and that's when he met Miles Morales for the very first time. His counterpart was dead by then (or at least we THOUGHT he was dead), so it would be interesting to see these two Parkers interact with each other for the first time. Pretty sure Ultimate Peter could put his beloved ones at safety first (like his Aunt May, his Gwen Stacy and his Mary Jane), and 616's Peter would be glad to see them again.

It would be interesting if Ultimate Gwen Stacy and Ultimate Mary Jane meet their counterparts in 616's universe too. Well, in Gwen's case, her "Spider-Gwen" counterpart. So, how do you think this event will affect Peter?

Mighty Member

I think with the added addition that The Maker has the Ultimate Venom Symbiote, Spider-man would be completely against The Maker.

I wouldn't be surprised if 616 Spider-man just touched the surface of the upcoming event, although it would be kind of fun to have 616 Peter, Ultimate Peter and Miles coming together.

I'm excited for this event, but as much as I love Cates, I feel the event is bigger than him.
    Mostly because not only will it deal with The Maker and the Ultimate universe, but also the Council of Reeds

Effectively, it's a Hickman level event done by Cates. I just really hope that he can stick the landing as he has done great so far.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I think with the added addition that The Maker has the Ultimate Venom Symbiote, Spider-man would be completely against The Maker.

I wouldn't be surprised if 616 Spider-man just touched the surface of the upcoming event, although it would be kind of fun to have 616 Peter, Ultimate Peter and Miles coming together.

I'm excited for this event, but as much as I love Cates, I feel the event is bigger than him.
    Mostly because not only will it deal with The Maker and the Ultimate universe, but also the Council of Reeds

Effectively, it's a Hickman level event done by Cates. I just really hope that he can stick the landing as he has done great so far.
    I hope they main people of this event are

1)Maker
    2)Spider-man
    3)Miles
    4)Rees

also lets hope ben reily doesn't F this up.
    I want peter for this, ben has no connections to the 1610

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I hope they main people of this event are

1)Maker
    2)Spider-man
    3)Miles
    4)Rees

also lets hope ben reily doesn't F this up.
    I want peter for this, ben has no connections to the 1610
    It'll be a few years until it pans out. I wouldn't be surprised if Cates wants to do his Thanos story before he does his Ultimate story.

Most likely it'll be the Ultimates who are the antagonists, led by The Maker with Peter deflecting to 616.

The Beyond thing is only nine months anyway. If this is in summer 2022 or later, Peter will be back for it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman