Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Crystal Lake

not sure if this is a verse, but here goes nothing.

Splinter sends his children to camp, but Jason Vorhees arises from the lake.

Trying to decide on a version, but probably 2000, but seeing if the turtles can keep Jason from racking up a body count and/or surviving the experience?

Bonus point what stupid things do the mutant teenagers get up to?

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    not sure if this is a verse, but here goes nothing.

Splinter sends his children to camp, but Jason Vorhees arises from the lake.

Trying to decide on a version, but probably 2000, but seeing if the turtles can keep Jason from racking up a body count and/or surviving the experience?

Bonus point what stupid things do the mutant teenagers get up to?
    Turtles should take this easy. Jason's victims are typically drunk kids, Jason couldn't take 4 skilled, fast, experienced fighters.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 03-01-2021 at 12:43 AM.

A fight with any one of the turtles wold be like the fight with Kay-Em 14 all over again.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Turtles should take this easy. Jason's victims are typically drunk kids, Jason couldn't take 4 skilled, fast, experienced fighters.
    Except, they can't kill anyone with all those weapons and skills, and Jason can't be stopped by anything short of crazy firepower.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

How about you go with Original Canon Turtles?

They cut Jason into small gooey cubes and leave it at that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I'd think they'd be able to chop up Jason just fine. Leonardo certainly can. The rest probably can too. They have preferred weapons, but being trained ninjas as they are, they would still be able to outfight Jason with improvised/found edge weapons they can scrounge up.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    I'd think they'd be able to chop up Jason just fine. Leonardo certainly can. The rest probably can too. They have preferred weapons, but being trained ninjas as they are, they would still be able to outfight Jason with improvised/found edge weapons they can scrounge up.
    Total agreement.

There's a pretty nifty old-school comic issue about the TMNT back when they were still in training (and young) - it's a kind of flashback issue - and using different weapons (again, for training purposes). Tonfa, Manriki-gusari, that kind of thing. And certainly when the crap hits the fan (and it does) they're shown to be perfectly capable of murdering all kinds of ninja with these alternative weapons.

Like you say - they have their favorites, but they're highly skilled with stuff beyond just those.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

The better question would be:

TMNT vs. Jason, Michael, Freddy and Leatherface

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post

Freddy is the only threat there. Jason, Michael and Leatherface aren't all that threatening to the Turtles.

Leather gets killed from stealth, Jason can be decapitated, and Michael can be brought down with some teamwork or another decapitation.

Dream World Freddy though, that's a super threat in himself.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Ha, mentioning Freddy reminded me of an episode where the turtles shared a dream to fight some sort of dream demon (darmed if I can remember which series though, but think it was james hong playing a david lo pan esk character).

so they might handle themselves well even then as long as they don't fall to fear (Mikey, I'm looking at you).

Ha, mentioning Freddy reminded me of an episode where the turtles shared a dream to fight some sort of dream demon (darmed if I can remember which series though, but think it was james hong playing a david lo pan esk character).

so they might handle themselves well even then as long as they don't fall to fear (Mikey, I'm looking at you).
    Given how wacky Mikey is, I actually envision him doing the best against Freddy. He's got tons of media knowledge he's going to be throwing at Freddy. It'll be like a fighting a Looney Toon.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post

Ooh! Slashstreet Boys! Jason and Michael have such a good range for a pair of usually silent psycho killersl

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Rise TMNT absolutely obliterate Jason but they are one of the most consistently powerful iterations of the Turtles.

2000s era TMNT also had the Lost Season power-up technically which also made them belligerently superhuman but, as others have noticed, that's hardly required for putting down Jason.

EDIT: Yes, I did show up in this thread just to shill for Rise.

I know they did something like that in the 2012 Turtles series, fighting a four Freddy Krueger-expy Dream Beavers (yes, really) named Dire Beaver, Dark Beaver, Dread Beaver, and Dave Beaver. Dire Beaver and Dread Beaver were even voiced by Robert Englund himself, while Dark Beaver and Dave Beaver were voiced by the Cryptkeeper, John Kassir.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Between the Turtles speed and skill (2003 series Turtles were able to dodge bullets) and Raph's strength (Able to body slam Triceratons, and overpowered Leo, who lifted a T-rex's jaws) and their shells are extra protection against slashing weapons. To use an expression of my people "That boy getting jumped."
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle