Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is there anybody that would apply to? Black Hand, maybe, but I don't think they'd carry the weight Sinestro does and Sinestro has Super Friends cred.
    No other GL villain with Super Friends cred, unless you count Solomon Grundy, which I don't. But there are iconic GL villains from Star Sapphire to the various iterations of the Manhunters. There was also a human Red Lantern at one time named Rankorr. On the alien side, I could see Larfleeze working with the Legion more easily than I can see the current version of Sinestro doing so.
    Last edited by SecretWarrior; 03-01-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Lex Luthor
    The Joker
    Cheetah
    Black Manta
    Reverse Flash
    Sinestro

Those are the essential members, however to make the group more formidable and since the League also has more than 6 members, I’d add the following powerhouses too:

Black Adam
    Gorilla Grodd
    Giganta

If we are to round out to 12 members, then I’d add

Deathstroke
    Star Sapphire
    Bane

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Pretty much everyone from the Challenge of the Super Friends cartoon.
    If it ain't broke.....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    No other GL villain with Super Friends cred, unless you count Solomon Grundy, which I don't. But there are iconic GL villains from Star Sapphire to the various iterations of the Manhunters. There was also a human Red Lantern at one time named Rankorr. On the alien side, I could see Larfleeze working with the Legion more easily than I can see the current version of Sinestro doing so.
    I think the problem is just that neither Star Sapphire or a Manhunter are as effective as Sinestro's presence on the Legion would be.

Larfleeze is even more unpredictable than Sinestro so I'm not sure if he'd be a good fit.

The Legion is just a collection of independent megalomaniac's who somehow find enough common ground and interest to work together even if there's always the potential of them backstabbing each other. I feel like in that respect Sinestro fits in fine with the group, so long as there was something there that could benefit him.

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Just can't see Joker being part of a group or team.