Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How powerful is a composite gang?

How powerful is fiction's composite gang. So if all mobs and crime organisations all teamed up through out the multiverse, what resources and members would they have? What is the most powerful character they could collectively best?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    How powerful is fiction's composite gang. So if all mobs and crime organisations all teamed up through out the multiverse, what resources and members would they have? What is the most powerful character they could collectively best?
    Oh Lord. The sheer number of Kamen Rider and Sentai/Power Ranger Criminal Organizations in this composite alone is going to make this an insane threat.

And doesn't Intergang have Apokolyptian Tech?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

From classic GI Joe, there is a gang with lasers and everything. Joe and Cobra had to team up together to fight them.

And yes, Intergang.

Plus the Crime Syndicate.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Do we count the Secret Society of Supervillains?

Because just that small fragment of it that wiped out the Freedom Fighters at the start of Infinite Crisis contained (from memory) Zoom, Black Adam, Bizarro, Sinestro, Cheetah, Dr Light, Dr Polaris and Deathstroke (who doesn’t add much in terms of sheer power, but a Zoom-speed Black Adam with Slade’s skill and a Lantern ring is pretty bloody scary).

Oh, and the Hood’s gang in Marvel contained bloody Graviton, among many others, while Count Nefaria headed up one of the Maggia families.
    Last edited by Beadle; 03-02-2021 at 11:18 PM.

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Do we count the Secret Society of Supervillains?

Because just that small fragment of it that wiped out the Freedom Fighters at the start of Infinite Crisis contained (from memory) Zoom, Black Adam, Bizarro, Sinestro, Cheetah, Dr Light, Dr Polaris and Deathstroke (who doesn’t add much in terms of sheer power, but a Zoom-speed Black Adam with Slade’s skill and a Lantern ring is pretty bloody scary).

Oh, and the Hood’s gang in Marvel contained bloody Graviton, among many others, while Count Nefaria headed up one of the Maggia families.
    Beadle, I believe the creator is trying to focus on no one higher than a low level villain at the most or like all the gangs with few actual leaders. Would the parademons of Darkseid or the hive from Invasion count as gangs if you remove their leaders?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Beadle, I believe the creator is trying to focus on no one higher than a low level villain at the most or like all the gangs with few actual leaders. Would the parademons of Darkseid or the hive from Invasion count as gangs if you remove their leaders?
    Ah, I didn’t get that from the OP. Might need clarification if that’s the intent.

Although I will note my mistake of coming up with a composite gang MEMBER which is definitely not as per the OP.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Some versions of Giovanni and the competent members of Team Rocket are quite scary/powerful on a low-end supers kind of way. Especially in that one alternate Universe where he united all the other villians, forced them into Team Rainbow Rocket, and then conquered the World.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Some versions of Giovanni and the competent members of Team Rocket are quite scary/powerful on a low-end supers kind of way. Especially in that one alternate Universe where he united all the other villians, forced them into Team Rainbow Rocket, and then conquered the World.
    So depending on the timeline, that means this organization might get Mew-two? That's pretty scary.

I thought of the Tsuna and the Hitborn Reborn series first. They have some nice abilities as well.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The Gang of Six means that they also have a ton of political power in America, too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    So depending on the timeline, that means this organization might get Mew-two? That's pretty scary.

I thought of the Tsuna and the Hitborn Reborn series first. They have some nice abilities as well.
    Would Mewtwo stay with them though, i think they needed the robot suit to control it, and it still snaped and destroyed the laboratories to flee or am i remembering that wrong?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Would Mewtwo stay with them though, i think they needed the robot suit to control it, and it still snaped and destroyed the laboratories to flee or am i remembering that wrong?
    That was the Anime version. I think in Rainbow Rocket he just went and beat it up and caught it like Red could do at the end of Pokemon Red.

And it's not just Mewtwo. Both Maxie AND Archie manage to get the Ruby/Sapphire legends, Cyrus got his control over Space or Time like he wanted, Ghestis has N's Legendary Dragon, as was his plan in Black/White, and Lysandras has the POkemon he used in his Death Machine in X/Y. And everyone's team is all Master Balls, which means they come from a world where Master Balls finally got to be mass produced!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

There's Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind with Gold Experience Requiem, which has the power of "Nope, Didn't Happen."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

For some reason I think buddy israel ends up running this super mob!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Vongola Family and, as Dog mentioned, Passione had a whole ton of weird esoteric anime abilities to the mix.

Does the UQ Holder count as crime family? They kind-of do crimes and they are a gang of sorts. If so then that's like... ten different flavours of immortality, spatial manipulation, the ability to cut through anything from physical objects to literal concepts, save states in reality, ice spells that apparently deal in absolute zero, blood clones and near perfect magic cancellation.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Well, I feel bad for anyone having to deal a composite that includes the Third Street Saints, especially if The Boss also being the President of the United States is still valid.
    This signature intentionally left blank.