Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Hellions 10 Review/Spoiler - Confimed!

Arcade is examining and disciplining Sinister. Mastermind is providing a psychic gloss to the low-tech Murderworld that the Hellions are in. Its revealed that he is being blackmailed as Martinique is Arcade's prisoner

Kwannon is with her daughter and is being stalked by a Betsybot. Greycrow is in a war simiulation. Empath is a child with his mother and some kids. Wildcgild is facing off against Wolverine and Sabretooth. Nanny and Orphan Maker are with a bunch of kids. Havok is with Maddie

Sinister agrees to build a clone farm and then Arcade gets to extracting his teeth. We then see Kwannon attacked by the Betsybot and she calls out for Greycrow, breaking his illusion. The rest of the Hellions are in bad situations where they are being attacked and overwhelmed

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Most important question: Who is the dude confirming all Arcades questions?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Most important question: Who is the dude confirming all Arcades questions?
    I thought it was just some random nobody

I love that Martinique finally gets a chance in the spotlight bc they almost always use Regan. Although the coloring didnt do her justice bc she looked blonde here and I was wondering if that was an error

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I love that Martinique finally gets a chance in the spotlight bc they almost always use Regan. Although the coloring didnt do her justice bc she looked blonde here and I was wondering if that was an error
    It looks like Regan. Or have they been wearing the same costume? I thought it was just a name mix up.

Another good issue. I like Kwannon was able to understand that her daughter wasn’t real. Also like that Greycrow is the person she reaches out to. I like the building of their “relationship” whatever that will become.
    Empath still continues to be a little psycho. He’s really vile piece of work. I’m surprised Arcade and Mastermind didn’t use Magma... would have been interesting to see him now and not being able to control Amara

The Mastermind sisters have worn the same costume since the Sisterhood arc in Uncanny X-Men - the coloring was probably just a mistake, same thing with Mastermind's hair changing from panel to panel

But anyway, nothing stops this from being yet another great issue. Love the work Wells is doing with Psylocke.

Extraordinary Member

That is what I was thinking Reagan is the blonde and Martinique is brunette.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The Mastermind sisters have worn the same costume since the Sisterhood arc in Uncanny X-Men - the coloring was probably just a mistake, same thing with Mastermind's hair changing from panel to panel

But anyway, nothing stops this from being yet another great issue. Love the work Wells is doing with Psylocke.
    Ok. I thought I remember them wearing the same costume, but then wasn’t sure.
    So is Miss Locke a robot or someone impersonating Miss Locke? Maybe it’s Regan? That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    It looks like Regan. Or have they been wearing the same costume? I thought it was just a name mix up.

Another good issue. I like Kwannon was able to understand that her daughter wasn’t real. Also like that Greycrow is the person she reaches out to. I like the building of their “relationship” whatever that will become.
    Empath still continues to be a little psycho. He’s really vile piece of work. I’m surprised Arcade and Mastermind didn’t use Magma... would have been interesting to see him now and not being able to control Amara
    They have the same costume

Arcade is examining and disciplining Sinister. Mastermind is providing a psychic gloss to the low-tech Murderworld that the Hellions are in. Its revealed that he is being blackmailed as Martinique is Arcade's prisoner

Kwannon is with her daughter and is being stalked by a Betsybot. Greycrow is in a war simiulation. Empath is a child with his mother and some kids. Wildcgild is facing off against Wolverine and Sabretooth. Nanny and Orphan Maker are with a bunch of kids. Havok is with Maddie

Sinister agrees to build a clone farm and then Arcade gets to extracting his teeth. We then see Kwannon attacked by the Betsybot and she calls out for Greycrow, breaking his illusion. The rest of the Hellions are in bad situations where they are being attacked and overwhelmed
    I didn't see this on Comixology earlier. Sorry if off topic was just wondering if they release things at diffeent times. I got runaways and america this morning no problem. That is weird searching it i found it but going through the 4 pages of new releases it's not listed there.
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-03-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

They have the same costume

I remember now that you posted the Land pic! Totally forgot!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I didn't see this on Comixology earlier. Sorry if off topic was just wondering if they release things at diffeent times. I got runaways and america this morning no problem.
    Got this at 3am. Sometimes for new books I go into series details and then it usually pops up after the last issue.

Spectacular Member

oh alex..... lol

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Good issue. It was interesting seeing Sinister get a taste of his own. The illusions the team were trapped in were good character building bits, especially in the cases of Psylocke and Greycrow. It's good to see some remorse from Greycrow about his role in the Mutant Massacre (Hi Tommy!), if he is going to be properly redeemed that particular elephant is going to have to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Got this at 3am. Sometimes for new books I go into series details and then it usually pops up after the last issue.
    Thanks, yeah i had to search it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Good issue. It was interesting seeing Sinister get a taste of his own. The illusions the team were trapped in were good character building bits, especially in the cases of Psylocke and Greycrow. It's good to see some remorse from Greycrow about his role in the Mutant Massacre (Hi Tommy!), if he is going to be properly redeemed that particular elephant is going to have to be addressed.
    Was he responsible for the Mutant Massacre? Real talk. The Maraurders have been cloned and killed so many times that there is a case to be made for his innocence on that. Is this guy even the orignal? Should a person be responsible for the action's of their clone?