All-New Member

Default Huntress' Rogues Gallery/ Helena Bertinelli

Okay, now for the rogues gallery of the Helena Bertinelli version of Huntress. If you know of any known enemies against this version of Huntress that she personal beef with please post it. With a pic if possible.

I'll start: First, whoever were responsible for the brutal murders of her family (and attempted murder of her), it changes a lot but make a list of anyone stated. An enemy would the super strong and durable Mandragora from the animated JLU series, a mob boss responsible for her parents' murders (may retweak it). Victor Zsasz from the live action Birds of Prey (I mean Batman has a lot of villains, and sometimes takes rogues from other heroes, he can spare a couple).

Omerta the Silencer was the person who was paid to kill Helena's family in the beginning of her original (1989) series.

Helena is an amazing character!

But she doesn't have a big rouges gallery, because she's either been used in the BOP, or been fighting mobsters.

That being said, way back in 1994 there was this guy....er he did not use nice language when fighting the Huntress

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Can you cancel a birth certificate? Oh wait.

I remember from the backup stories in Wonder Woman that Helena Wayne had some specific foes all her own: Lion-Mane, Earthworm, The Boa, The Crime Lord...

Regardless, there are a lot of characters like Huntress, Black Canary, Batgirl, Catwoman, etc. that need more of their own personal villains developed, versus appropriating them from other characters.

Catwoman had some villain concepts that could get recycled from the Dixon/Balent run.

With their power sets and appearances, I’ve always that Count Vertigo should be a Black Canary foe.

Batgirl had some of her villains resurface in the Batgirl of Burnside run.

We just need MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Can you cancel a birth certificate? Oh wait.
    Lol, didn't the last US government try that?

I'm kind of perturbed by his name.

He uses the B word, when trying to beat up a feisty and well....let's say....emotional super heroine....and his name is the "Redzone"

I hope it's coincidence but it should be noted....the Redzone has never, ever, ever been seen or used again.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I remember from the backup stories in Wonder Woman that Helena Wayne had some specific foes all her own: Lion-Mane, Earthworm, The Boa, The Crime Lord...

Regardless, there are a lot of characters like Huntress, Black Canary, Batgirl, Catwoman, etc. that need more of their own personal villains developed, versus appropriating them from other characters.

Catwoman had some villain concepts that could get recycled from the Dixon/Balent run.

With their power sets and appearances, I’ve always that Count Vertigo should be a Black Canary foe.

Batgirl had some of her villains resurface in the Batgirl of Burnside run.

We just need MORE.
    Actually, we need Huntress (and a few others) to get their own solo-books (or at least a solo back-up feature somewhere) that last more than a few issues worth.