Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    For curiosity, has any Darkseid versions after the Great Darkness Saga, done things like teleport planets or mind control 3 billion PC Kryptonian level folks by sheer force of will? One shot a PC Kryptonian level folk (Daxam) with a blast?

I recall Spectre-Hal turning him into a set of talking spare ribs.

He oneshot Angel Supergirl with a hand blast and survived Orion tackling him into a Firepit, then Metron accidentally dropping Apokolips onto New Genesis
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    So, when the OP said this,

I assume that is what your scan is from? 'Cause...wow.
    Yeah that was the epilouge of Infinite Frontier number 0, right after Wonder Woman trolled the Quintessence and turned herself into a viking

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Yeah that was the epilouge of Infinite Frontier number 0, right after Wonder Woman trolled the Quintessence and turned herself into a viking
    Umm... wut?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm not sure they are Dead but he definitely KOd them.
    They probably died a Marvel death. In hockey, they call that the penalty box.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Umm... wut?

And she hangs around in Valhalla now, and kind of dies on a daily basis, just for fun i guess.

And she hangs around in Valhalla now, and kind of dies on a daily basis, just for fun i guess.
    Is there an active self-help group for recovering meth addicts in the DC writers pool at the moment?

Asking for a friend.

Mighty Member

Is there an active self-help group for recovering meth addicts in the DC writers pool at the moment?

Asking for a friend.
    Bat-T-Rex is not amused about this implication:

Bat-T-Rex is not amused about this implication:

I would love to see that guy with a grapple gun, where his tiny little arms can’t support his massive body so he just stays where he is.

Or a batarang, where it smacks him in the face before it gets within catching distance of his arms.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I would love to see that guy with a grapple gun, where his tiny little arms can’t support his massive body so he just stays where he is.

Or a batarang, where it smacks him in the face before it gets within catching distance of his arms.
    Reverse Grapple Gun, where he stays still and drags whatever he shoots at towards himself.

That said, its not like Human Batman's arms should arms should be able to support swinging the refrigerator that he pretends is the rest of his body across the rooftops for hours on end.