Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

back to the electricity thing and daredevil, that would likely create a humming sound that Matt would hear instantly and make it even more likely he gets the drop on Bruce, some normal people actually have the ability to hear the noise flowing electricity makes even when most other people can't so Matt absolutely would as well

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    back to the electricity thing and daredevil, that would likely create a humming sound that Matt would hear instantly and make it even more likely he gets the drop on Bruce, some normal people actually have the ability to hear the noise flowing electricity makes even when most other people can't so Matt absolutely would as well
    I mean, Bruce has Stealthed around Superman, and As good as Matt's senses are, I'm not sure if they're Superman good

(Not sure if he's done in consistently enough for Rumbles, but he has done it)

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I mean, Bruce has Stealthed around Superman, and As good as Matt's senses are, I'm not sure if they're Superman good

Bruce uses specific tech to get around Clark’s superhearing.

Matt has radar senses Clark doesn’t have, can feel electrical currents from a distance and smell a sniper rifle two blocks away.

Plus Matt is easily as sneaky as Bruce, himself.

Matt is going to be the one ambushing, here.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

...not to mention the fact the if Bruce somehow manages to sneak up on the guy with super senses he is unaware of, who is as stealthy as he is, the moment he starts attacking or deploying weapons, Matt will be reacting with the same speed that allows him to mostly-dodge a sniper rifle round after it gets to within a few feet of his head.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

that's specific tech for Supes as Sharpe noted, also betting Bats doesn't make a habit to have his tasers on around Supes, obviously he wouldn't need it normally and even if they were to be thrown down that's be about as effective as blowing into a tornado against him

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Okay, my feeling.

1. I think it's a horribly uphill battle for Bruce to take on Iron Fist with nothing but his belt, even from ambush. Danny has feats for sensing people, when poisoned and weakened he has caught sniper rifle rounds fired from behind himself, he has used his qi to resist poisons, he's pretty tough and I can't see sonics just dropping him. Bruce will get in the first shot, and it'll probably be a good one, but if a debilitated Danny can still catch rifle rounds and fire off Iron Fist blasts, I'm none too sanguine on Bruce managing after that point.

I think it's possible Bruce wins a few, but I don't give him the majority.

2. Agree with Beadle - Bruce is in real trouble against Daredevil.

3. Shang Chi is...tricky. Bruce can no-doubt sneak up on him, and basically unload his belt at the guy. I don't think Shang has the same kind of resist-poison/toxins etc feats Danny has, he can't fire off area blasts in reply allowing Bruce to escape and try again, etc. I don't like Shang's odds, though if Bruce is dumb enough to get into hand to hand with Shang he gets wrecked (he won't be that dumb).

4. Ock is a guy who is a serious danger in a fight against Spider-man. He has four coordinated, bullet-timing arms that can punch holes in Bruce or rip him limb from limb in seconds. He moves faster than Bruce in an urban environment, and can see in every direction effectively. Bruce's only chance is to take him out with drugs, gasses, and tranq stuff. It's possible, though Ock's arms will allow him to escape the range of gas in short order or even deflect tranq darts if he has ANY idea they're coming (the dude has blocked bullets, as I recall).

If Bruce can get him with the gas/sonics/tranqs, great. If Ock gets anywhere near Bruce, the four arms that give Peter Parker real problems are going to fold up Batman for convenient display above a fireplace.

I figure Bruce takes the majority thanks to massive stealth and use of the belt, but he's going to be sweating bullets the whole time. One mistake and he's going to get pulled apart like fried chicken.

Mileage may vary!

Nice reply! Thanks.

What range does Shang Chi have?

Do you think Otto would know about Walmart? He could get a lot of equipment from there. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Nice reply! Thanks.

What range does Shang Chi have?
    Beyond picking up blades from stores and stuff and then chucking them at Bruce - which is something Shang never does - he HAS no range game. His big thing here would be 'surviving ambush long enough to manage to get close to Bruce then rip him apart.'

I actually can't see that happening. Bruce can play keep-away while deploying area affecting stuff that's going to debilitate, wear down, and take Shang out of the fight.

Do you think Otto would know about Walmart? He could get a lot of equipment from there. Lol.
    Absolutely. Cripes, dude can probably stop at an electronics store and whip up something weird in short order.
    Why are we here?