Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    A Kamen Rider reference on CBR? What?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Last edited by Buried Alien; 03-05-2021 at 06:31 PM.
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

I know I've been pretty vocal of how sick I was getting of the Barry Allen show over the last year or so, but I'm genuinely glad to see them do something new with him. I feel like Barry was starting to find himself a but stuck and going around in circles in the same old callback storylines with the same old villains and I really hope this direction is the fresh change that the character has needed to keep someone like me more interested. I feel like we've been overdue for some really good cosmic Flash adventures with Barry for a while.

I also can't wait to read a Wally solo book again! Just the same though, I hope we get some new and interesting stories with Wally instead of just giving us the 90s greatest hits. I'm really hoping we eventually get to see him seriously start training his kids. Maybe his daughter can even step into the role of his Kidflash at some point. If there are multiple Flashes then why can't they each have their own Kidflash?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    I know I've been pretty vocal of how sick I was getting of the Barry Allen show over the last year or so, but I'm genuinely glad to see them do something new with him. I feel like Barry was starting to find himself a but stuck and going around in circles in the same old callback storylines with the same old villains and I really hope this direction is the fresh change that the character has needed to keep someone like me more interested. I feel like we've been overdue for some really good cosmic Flash adventures with Barry for a while.

I also can't wait to read a Wally solo book again! Just the same though, I hope we get some new and interesting stories with Wally instead of just giving us the 90s greatest hits. I'm really hoping we eventually get to see him seriously start training his kids. Maybe his daughter can even step into the role of his Kidflash at some point. If there are multiple Flashes then why can't they each have their own Kidflash?
    Then who's Jay's Kid Flash?
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Then who's Jay's Kid Flash?
    ......Johnny Quick? Barry Allen?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.