• Storm

52 39.10%
  • Nightcrawler

17 12.78%
  • Cyclops

64 48.12%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

ugh. holding out for that nuDazzler solo that was once touted but i'm getting hella enjoyment out of ALL the X-solos out right now! Esp. Storm and Magneto!

All-New Member

One has to pur things in context- Kurt literally just came back to life after the worst written most pointless death EVER! Everyone's just overjoyed that we get another chance to read him every month. I myself bought ar least 2 or three copies of his first two issues!

Until 5 issues in I was becoming concerned about Kurt's ability to sustain a monthly. They're not exploring how Mystique and Azazel's parentage influences his powerset like they used to in Excalibur. Currently no one is addressing his lack of a soul in any book! He's got a LOT of compelling baggage to be mined, but instead they're making rescuing Amanda ( who shouldn't NEED rescuing) his albatross.

(I've been lucky enough to have bought and read every single one of Kurt and Amanda's comic appearances from the 1970's to the present. Trimega should never have been able to kidnap someone who could subjugate Illyana's Limbo dimension so easily!)

I love the art, but I am only in 'like' with Nightcrawler's treatment right now- his relating to kids representing people with disabilities and disfigurements (LOVE that Rico kid btw!) is a HUGE plus for me so I'll keep buying the book!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Personally I dropped Nightcrawler and Magneto. I think I like Cyclops more.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================