Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

I have no problem with it, but also don’t think it matters whether he’s 6’4”, 6’5”, 6’6” or 6’8” honestly. It’s like Wolverine. As long as he’s drawn shorter than the folks he’s around (except for Puck), it matters not to me if he’s at the proper scale, meaning 5’3”, or he appears to be a little taller than that (say 5’6” or 5’7” even). I’m just not a stickler for exact heights.

Cable should be taller than Cyclops, but shorter than Colossus. About the same height as Bishop, give or take an inch or two, which really doesn’t matter much on the comic page. That’s my $.02 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That is rad! I've never seen that before, thanks for sharing.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

cable.jpg

This always interesting to see in this era. I don't get why they don't tell us it is limited series, I guess the sale numbers must really drop hard when they give a miniseries or limited label.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    cable.jpg

This always interesting to see in this era. I don't get why they don't tell us it is limited series, I guess the sale numbers must really drop hard when they give a miniseries or limited label.
    Yeah. The theory, iirc, is that readers have been trained to think that minis don't matter, so they sell like crap unless they're tied to a big event or something.

I hope kid cable sticks around. He was way more interesting to me than old man cable

Amazing Member

The old one is coming back. For sure. He’s even mentioned as being back in the solicit for issue #12, and Kid Cable’s arc is coming to a close. Done deal.
    Lets hope older Cable sticks around!

Hear hear! My hope is that the adult Cable not only sticks around for a change, and doesn’t die or disappear into the timestream again, but also that Marvel does not do anything with his powers going haywire or the T-O virus killing him in the next five years. They go back to those wells far too much with the character IMO.

And, for anyone dismayed by adult Cable’s return and still hungering for the adventures of a brash, teenage twink psychic with a shitty haircut, they can look no further than Kid Omega over in X-Force. He’ll give you all you can handle on that front. Win-win.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 03-11-2021 at 10:38 AM.

BANNED

And, for anyone dismayed by adult Cable’s return and still hungering for the adventures of a brash, teenage twink psychic with a shitty haircut, they can look no further than Kid Omega over in X-Force. He’ll give you all you can handle on that front. Win-win.
    As hilarious as its sounds. You are 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by markdienekes View Post
    Lets hope older Cable sticks around!
    For a good long time!

Hear hear! My hope is that the adult Cable not only sticks around for a change, and doesn’t die or disappear into the timestream again, but also that Marvel does not do anything with his powers going haywire or the T-O virus killing him in the next five years. They go back to those wells far too much with the character IMO.

You forgot to mention dating a Stepford Cuckoo... they really got the same setup.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah. The theory, iirc, is that readers have been trained to think that minis don't matter, so they sell like crap unless they're tied to a big event or something.
    Also, a 6 or 12 issue mini series will be easier to trade wait for.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And that's entirely Marvel's fault for driving that narrative. I'd argue readers have also been trained to think ongoing series also don't matter and that the important stuff always happens in the big events books, hence the constant relaunches.

Quote Originally Posted by Spit and Syntax View Post
    Also, a 6 or 12 issue mini series will be easier to trade wait for.
    It's cheaper get the trade too