All-New Member

Default Resurrection possibilities

Following the events of Death Metal 7 and Infinite Frontier 0, which other major other DC characters would be candidates for a resurrection soon?

Most characters seem to already be in the land of the living - the main possibility would seem to be Alfred. Which other major characters are currently deceased in present continuity?

I'm sooo Confused with DC right now i have no idea what's going on with them but i've always been a Titans Fan.but i know there was a Terra introduce in the rebirth of Deathstroke comic.but what if the Original Terra would be brought back and how it would affect Geo Force and the Titans.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWondered View Post
    Following the events of Death Metal 7 and Infinite Frontier 0, which other major other DC characters would be candidates for a resurrection soon?

Most characters seem to already be in the land of the living - the main possibility would seem to be Alfred. Which other major characters are currently deceased in present continuity?
    It won't be Alfred since his death is Damian's motivation and they want to write Bruce without his fortune and butler.

There's going to be someone dressed like Deathstroke but confirmed not to be Deathstroke in Robin. People suspect it to be Grant Wilson who died in Lazarus Contract

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I'm sooo Confused with DC right now i have no idea what's going on with them but i've always been a Titans Fan.but i know there was a Terra introduce in the rebirth of Deathstroke comic.but what if the Original Terra would be brought back and how it would affect Geo Force and the Titans.
    In Rebirth there's no Judas Contract but Lazarus Contract where Grant Wilson died and Deathstroke made deal with Dick to train Rose so she won't turn out like him in exchange of him stopping his attack on Titans out of revenge for Grant.

So in Rebirth Terra was never involved. The Terra that showed up in Deathstroke is the Rebirth version of the old Terra under a different story. So she won't meet her old self.

In Death Metal she would've gotten her past memory back, and now that time is realigned, JSA back, and it's possible the old Titans history's back, it depends where they're gonna take her.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-07-2021 at 12:11 AM.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

spoilers:
    I think we'll seen Bane again.
    end of spoilers

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    spoilers:
    I think we'll seen Bane again.
    end of spoilers

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    He was murdered after the mass resurrection though. His body's only just found.

This is a pretty obscure and goofy one, but I'd love to see Nameless from the Metal Men brought back. She brought out a nice stability for Tin and had a sweet and kind personality that was a nice counterbalance to the general bickering and chaos of the Metal Men.