Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Rachel was way better in X Men Gold. Guggenheim is such a better writer than Leah though so it’s nit surprising. He doesn’t write like he’s tumblr.
    I cannot disagree with your opinion more. We're 8 issues in and Rachel hasn't: a) been mind controlled by a b villain; b) passed out due to the strain of using a mild form of telepathy; c) gotten a "power boost" which was neither power or a boost; or d) entered a romance with someone who would be her godfather;

I can see the criticism that Rachel's voice seems off, but to say that Guggenheim wrote a better Rachel in Gold than what we're seeing now is.... Just.... I can't

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I cannot disagree with your opinion more. We're 8 issues in and Rachel hasn't: a) been mind controlled by a b villain; b) passed out due to the strain of using a mild form of telepathy; c) gotten a "power boost" which was neither power or a boost; or d) entered a romance with someone who would be her godfather;

I can see the criticism that Rachel's voice seems off, but to say that Guggenheim wrote a better Rachel in Gold than what we're seeing now is.... Just.... I can't
    I have to agree. This is the first time I've enjoyed Rachel in a long time. She deserves this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post

I didn't know Rachel's chastity was on lockdown, lol