Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    688

    Default Amazing Spider-man 61 Preview Pat Gleason new Suit

    https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...stume-preview/

    kinda warming up to the suit as it reminds me of the Armored suit from Web of Spider-man 100 lol

  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,182

    Default

    I was wondering if that was supposed to be Iceman, but that's Hydro-Man, right? I guess Shocker, Speed Demon, and him are the new Superior Foes?

    Is that light effect supposed to be a new gimmick of the suit?

    Wasn't the new Crime Master's only goal to go after Jameson?

  3. #3
    Incredible Member xpyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering if that was supposed to be Iceman, but that's Hydro-Man, right? I guess Shocker, Speed Demon, and him are the new Superior Foes?

    Is that light effect supposed to be a new gimmick of the suit?

    Wasn't the new Crime Master's only goal to go after Jameson?
    Wasn’t that the Big Man or rather Fredrick Foswell’s son? I thought the new crime master was Betty Brant’s brother who appeared in Flash Thompson’s venom. Isn’t he dead?
    Last edited by xpyred; 03-04-2021 at 03:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    New suit wonder how and why he made it. Especially the how? Wonder if the suit comes with any special ability
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering if that was supposed to be Iceman, but that's Hydro-Man, right? I guess Shocker, Speed Demon, and him are the new Superior Foes?

    Is that light effect supposed to be a new gimmick of the suit?

    Wasn't the new Crime Master's only goal to go after Jameson?
    I knew Owl and Hammerhead were coming, so I guess we can now cross off Shocker off the list of rogues gallery characters that Spencer has not used. Who is left of the A or even B listers? Electro ( Dillion), Sandman, Hobgoblin (,Kingsley) and of course Otto. I would not be shocked if we see all of those characters before the end of Spencerís run which I think is coming soon enough.

  6. #6
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I knew Owl and Hammerhead were coming, so I guess we can now cross off Shocker off the list of rogues gallery characters that Spencer has not used. Who is left of the A or even B listers? Electro ( Dillion), Sandman, Hobgoblin (,Kingsley) and of course Otto. I would not be shocked if we see all of those characters before the end of Spencer’s run which I think is coming soon enough.
    based on what
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

  7. #7
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    64,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Wasn’t that the Big Man or rather Fredrick Foswell’s son? I thought the new crime master was Betty Brant’s brother who appeared in Flash Thompson’s venom. Isn’t he dead?
    I can't keep it straight at this point .

  8. #8
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    based on what
    Besides ending the Kindred and ( God willing OMD story), I wonder what Spencer wants to accomplish? Obviously an Otto story makes sense, but he has used almost every decent character possible.For that reason I do not see him sticking around like Slott did for far too long.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 03-04-2021 at 05:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Spectacular Member Nasty_Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I knew Owl and Hammerhead were coming, so I guess we can now cross off Shocker off the list of rogues gallery characters that Spencer has not used. Who is left of the A or even B listers? Electro ( Dillion), Sandman, Hobgoblin (,Kingsley) and of course Otto. I would not be shocked if we see all of those characters before the end of Spencer’s run which I think is coming soon enough.
    Pretty sure Sandman was on the cover of Spencer's 1st issue, so yeah surprised we haven't seen him yet. I wonder if Spencer goes to issue #900 and it ends up being the final stand/story with Kindred since we keep seeing glimpses of him.

  10. #10
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...stume-preview/

    kinda warming up to the suit as it reminds me of the Armored suit from Web of Spider-man 100 lol
    Pat Gleason does make the suit look good here. It's the eyes, I think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Pretty sure Sandman was on the cover of Spencer's 1st issue, so yeah surprised we haven't seen him yet. I wonder if Spencer goes to issue #900 and it ends up being the final stand/story with Kindred since we keep seeing glimpses of him.
    In order for Spencer to get to Amazing 900, he needs to remain on the book for another year and a half. I wonder if he has enough ideas to accomplish this? I figure he will do an Otto story as well as finish off Kindred. I also expect to see Electro ( Dillion) soon enough because Electro will be in one of the two MCU movies, and see Mysterio so the MJ plot thread is not left hanging. But except for Sandman and Kingsley there are not a lot of options left ( unless he wants to do a lizard story).

  12. #12

    Default

    Gotta admit, I was lukewarm at first but the suit looks way better here drawn by Gleason, really nice!

  13. #13

    Default

    spoilers:
    So, is anyone possibly taping this meeting between Fisk and the crime bosses? For the mayor of new york city to be openly consorting with known felons and racketeers is potentially scandalous. If only someone could be a fly.. er, spider on the wall...
    end of spoilers

  14. #14
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    spoilers:
    So, is anyone possibly taping this meeting between Fisk and the crime bosses? For the mayor of new york city to be openly consorting with known felons and racketeers is potentially scandalous. If only someone could be a fly.. er, spider on the wall...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe one of those spider-tracers that also act as audio recording devices . . .
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #15
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pat Gleason does make the suit look good here. It's the eyes, I think.
    It’s definitely the eyes. Making them solid orange instead of black with orange dots made a huge difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •