Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Any theories regarding what the purpose of the new suit is? It's kinda giving me Velocity suit vibes from the design and art we've seen of it so far, but I'm not sure how that would relate to the story at hand.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Any theories regarding what the purpose of the new suit is? It's kinda giving me Velocity suit vibes from the design and art we've seen of it so far, but I'm not sure how that would relate to the story at hand.
    Maybe this new suit is to be prepared when Kindred strikes again. I mean, it's not like it can do much, but better have a BIG GUN ready when that monster attacks again.

And by the way, the more I see this new suit, the more I see Ted Kord (DC's second Blue Beetle) in it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It’s definitely the eyes. Making them solid orange instead of black with orange dots made a huge difference.
    Oh, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Maybe this new suit is to be prepared when Kindred strikes again. I mean, it's not like it can do much, but better have a BIG GUN ready when that monster attacks again.

And by the way, the more I see this new suit, the more I see Ted Kord (DC's second Blue Beetle) in it.
    Funny enough, a Marvel/DC crossover where Peter meets and teams up with Ted Kord would be spectacular. Come to think of it, throw in their respective young successors Miles Morales and Jaime Reyes, and it'd be a real party.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, a Marvel/DC crossover where Peter meets and teams up with Ted Kord would be spectacular. Come to think of it, throw in their respective young successors Miles Morales and Jaime Reyes, and it'd be a real party.
    Yeah, and maybe Ezekiel could be the equivalent of Dan Garret.

Yeah, and maybe Ezekiel could be the equivalent of Dan Garret.
    That could work, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    In order for Spencer to get to Amazing 900, he needs to remain on the book for another year and a half. I wonder if he has enough ideas to accomplish this? I figure he will do an Otto story as well as finish off Kindred. I also expect to see Electro ( Dillion) soon enough because Electro will be in one of the two MCU movies, and see Mysterio so the MJ plot thread is not left hanging. But except for Sandman and Kingsley there are not a lot of options left ( unless he wants to do a lizard story).
    Isn't the Chameleon still out somewhere with a story still to be finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Isn't the Chameleon still out somewhere with a story still to be finished?
    Yeah, that's true. spoilers:
    He's currently partnered up with Norah Winters, and I'm still waiting for the trigger to be pulled on that one.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Yeah, that's true. spoilers:
    He's currently partnered up with Norah Winters, and I'm still waiting for the trigger to be pulled on that one.
    end of spoilers
    Wouldn't be a surprise if this, alongside Kindred and the other loosed ends (like Morlun still out there), would be in a collision course for "Amazing Spider-Man #900".

Wouldn't be a surprise if this, alongside Kindred and the other loosed ends (like Morlun still out there), would be in a collision course for "Amazing Spider-Man #900".
    That would make sense.

Astonishing Member

That would make sense.
    I really wish that, between the surprises that #900 will bring, it will be included the restore of the Spider-Marriage.

I really wish that, between the surprises that #900 will bring, it will be included the restore of the Spider-Marriage.
    We can only hope, I guess.