Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    To varying degrees of specificity, it’s always about 5 to 6 years out versus what we’ve announced.

So now Feige is probably already planned projects and working on early stages of them that will be released till 2027-2028.

I am sure X-Men and mutant characters are among them. But we probably won't get them till 2024-2025 as earliest.
    end of 2024 into 2025 agreed

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    To varying degrees of specificity, it’s always about 5 to 6 years out versus what we’ve announced.

So now Feige is probably already planned projects and working on early stages of them that will be released till 2027-2028.

I am sure X-Men and mutant characters are among them. But we probably won't get them till 2024-2025 as earliest.
    I'm thinking 2023 some time after the Eternals drops.

Astonishing Member

He said fives years, like two years ago and it’s not like it’s an exact date, lol. And COVID may have delayed it or may have pushed it up. So they could be starting anytime now or not.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I can't imagine why everything being delayed would somehow mean mutants come sooner.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I can't imagine why everything being delayed would somehow mean mutants come sooner.
    It's some kind of temporal reversal. Time travel = Bishop confirmed!

Astonishing Member

Because stopping production on the movies for a awhile, might mean they were working more on the groundwork/pre-production stuff for other projects (like X-men) Because they started pushing Disney + stuff since theaters weren’t going to be ‘reliable’ for a couple years at least and X-men stuff would work quite well on Disney +, etc...

That might work if they didn't already have a **** ton of Disney+ projects already on the docket. They have stuff lines up to 2023

Ultimate Member

That might work if they didn't already have a **** ton of Disney+ projects already on the docket. They have stuff lines up to 2023
    Plus there's possibly other unannounced Avengers related projects after 2023 which may also take up space. Still, I think we'll at least hear something by around 2023

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure why that means they can't start building the foundation of the X-world in those tv shows/movies

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm not sure why that means they can't start building the foundation of the X-world in those tv shows/movies
    It doesn’t.

I think what he or she is saying, is that it makes more sense for Marvel Studios to focus and put active resources into the 5 to 6 shows that are in pre-production or filming currently, in addition with the upcoming movies.

Which have direct connective tissue in some way, tissue that prioritizes the introduction of groups like the Young Avengers, Champions or West Coast Avenger. To go along with more Space, Microverse, Timeline and Magic related world building. Among other things.

Now, does that mean no one at Marvel is or has been working on Mutant/X-Men intended foundation within the MCU over the last 3 years? would be silly, to think. That they haven't been, especially with the Eternals coming up but even with the pandemic and the delays. There's little chance, it affected the overall planned overarching, narrative in phrase 4.
    Last edited by OblivionX33; 04-18-2021 at 02:23 PM.

It doesn't, but if they didnt plan to already there's no reason it would change.

Will Dark Avengers link into this?

It's not even clear if they're setting Dark Avengers up, so I can't possibly know if it may be related.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It's not even clear if they're setting Dark Avengers up, so I can't possibly know if it may be related.
    I don't see why they'd be related but I guess we might find something out about a possible Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts when episode 6 of Falcon & Winter Soldier hits.