Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Zach Snyder planned for Bruce and Lois to have a son in his planned JL sequel

Snyder’s original story outlines for JL sequel leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a child.

Snyder's plot outlines

Superman would have been a brainwashed tool of Darkseid until the end when Batman sacrifices himself and saves the day.

"Lois mourns Bruce's death. Afterwards Superman looks closer realizing that Lois is carrying Bruce's child. "

Holy crap. This would have been the true death of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Zack’s original story outlines for JL Part 2 leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a child.

Snyder's plot outlines

Superman would have been a brainwashed tool of Darkseid until the end when Batman sacrifices himself and saves the day.

"Lois mourns Bruce's death. Afterwards Superman looks closer realizing that Lois is carrying Bruce's child. "

Taking the DCAU flirtation to the 7,653,389th level, geez...

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Lol

*chef's kiss*
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Jeez and to think that this was supposed to be basically how the dc cinematic universe to compete with the MCU was supposed to go, with Bruce Wayne’s illegitimate son raised by Lois as the new Batman. Imagine the weird alternate timeline that must exist out there somewhere.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

As others have already said on the movies thread, this sounds like the ultimate Batgod wankfest at the expense of Kal.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jeez and to think that this was supposed to be basically how the dc cinematic universe to compete with the MCU was supposed to go, with Bruce Wayne’s illegitimate son raised by Lois as the new Batman. Imagine the weird alternate timeline that must exist out there somewhere.
    Batman and Superman fights boiling down to Batman yelling "you're not even my real dad CLAAARK!" before swing away leaving a slumped shoulder Superman deep in his feelings.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 03-04-2021 at 07:53 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

You know, I used to think people were being paranoid when they said DC hates Superman but, honestly, there's no other explanation for this other than that. There's no way someone at Warners would have signed off on this if they were taking Superman fans into consideration. Two video games where he's a villain and now this? It's one thing to say Snyder hates Superman, but how many people at Warners would have had to approve this script? Who knows how far up the chain this would have gotten but this proves that Snyder shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Superman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Good this was made, I felt bad shittalking Snyder in the DCEU Appreciation thread but hoooooolllllly **** do we need to talk about this. These leaks were perfect proof that
    1. Snyder is an edgy hack
    2. There was no “5 film plan” for Superman, he was just going to be the evil bad guy threat for Batgod to beat
    3. As bad as Injustice is it’s still not the bottom for how bad it can get for Superman
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    You know, I used to think people were being paranoid when they said DC hates Superman but, honestly, there's no other explanation for this other than that. There's no way someone at Warners would have signed off on this if they were taking Superman fans into consideration. Two video games where he's a villain and now this? It's one thing to say Snyder hates Superman, but how many people at Warners would have had to approve this script? Who knows how far up the chain this would have gotten but this proves that Snyder shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Superman.
    To be fair they didn’t approve this script. They told him to cut the Bruce/Lois romance. But that they let this idiot map out their attempt at a DC Cinematic Universe is still damning.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

so the idea was that batman beat up superman, then he slept with superman's wife, so that in the end superman raised the son of a man who beat him up, he slept with his wife while his wife thinks at night (and other things) in that man. dc and his love for superman. seeing this and unless those above change, the best thing that can happen to superman is that he disappears

This isn't your everyday Batgod wanking.

This is advanced Batgod wanking

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    This isn't your everyday Batgod wanking.

This is advanced Batgod wanking
    reaction to Snyder's Bat wankery:

Last edited by Robotman; 03-04-2021 at 08:06 PM.

So the upcoming Batman movie with Robert Pattinson, that was initially Ben Affleck right? Because if not then I might have been a tad concerned that Pattinson was originally supposed to be Bruce’s son in a Batman movie.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Snyder’s original story outlines for JL sequel leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a child.

Snyder's plot outlines

Disgusting. There's no other way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    so the idea was that batman beat up superman, then he slept with superman's wife, so that in the end superman raised the son of a man who beat him up, he slept with his wife while his wife thinks at night (and other things) in that man. dc and his love for superman. seeing this and unless those above change, the best thing that can happen to superman is that he disappears
    No, the best thing that can happen to Superman is Snyder gets the boot after the Cut and we get some more good Superman stuff. The freaking CW show has a good Superman, it’s not impossible, Snyder is simply the worst possible choice to adapt Superman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm glad this news came out before The Snyder Cut is released. It will hopefully quiet the masses demanding that he be given a chance to do MoS 2 and who claim he loves Superman.