Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    reaction to Snyder's Bat wankery:

Did not think it could get worse than that pic of Wonder Woman with decapitated heads but here we are.

BANNED

Zack Snyder probably intended it as a backhanded tribute to PEARL HARBOR. In that movie Ben Affleck is presumed dead, his girlfriend Kate Beckinsale falls for best friend, becomes pregnant, and then Affleck is alive, and then later on best friend dies, and in epilogue Affleck marries girlfriend and raises her kid with best friend.

In his planned movie, Cavill gets to be Pearl Harbor guy, while Ben Affleck gets to be the sperm-donor.

But yes, this is indeed advanced Batgod wanking.

Snyder’s original story outlines for JL sequel leaked and it turns out the plan was to have Bruce and Lois have a child.

Snyder's plot outlines

Superman would have been a brainwashed tool of Darkseid until the end when Batman sacrifices himself and saves the day.

"Lois mourns Bruce's death. Afterwards Superman looks closer realizing that Lois is carrying Bruce's child. "

Holy crap. This would have been the true death of Superman.
    this is just **** from the scrapped sequel right?!? right? not in any way the recut JL coming in 2 weeks? because yeah, I doubt anyone would want to be caught dead wearing a Superman shirt after a stunt like that.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 03-04-2021 at 08:16 PM.

So what the hell was all that stupid ass SuperJesus crap for? He does nothing! NOTHING at all to live up to that kind of imagery. God I knew Snyder was just a hack, but Christ I must admit I didn’t think he’d so blatantly throw in Jesus imagery just for “coolzies”. Superman did literally nothing except make the world a worse place, Earth would have been better off if he had died on the way to Krypton. That’s so incredibly f***** up.
    I'm glad this news came out before The Snyder Cut is released. It will hopefully quiet the masses demanding that he be given a chance to do MoS 2 and who claim he loves Superman.
    You don’t know the Snyder Cult then lol. The only thing they care about is defending Snyder’s “capekino”.
    Last edited by Vordan; 03-04-2021 at 08:21 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No, the best thing that can happen to Superman is Snyder gets the boot after the Cut and we get some more good Superman stuff. The freaking CW show has a good Superman, it’s not impossible, Snyder is simply the worst possible choice to adapt Superman.
    Every day that passes the treatment that Superman receives is worse, I am very clear that if they continue like this very soon we will see a cuckold and submissive superman who accepts Lois and Bruce while he sleeps on the couch.

Amazing Member

clearly snyder hates superman and Lois Lane , so many humiliations , I'm Happy that Warner didn't let him continue with this horrible script ..
    Last edited by Superfamily; 03-07-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    Every day that passes the treatment that Superman receives is worse, I am very clear that if they continue like this very soon we will see a cuckold and submissive superman who accepts Lois and Bruce while he sleeps on the couch.
    I wouldn’t say that. Snyder’s hopefully gone after this, the TV show does right by him, and I guess there’s a reboot coming. It will be awful if Snyder gets to make more movies so hopefully he won’t.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

You don’t know the Snyder Cult then lol. The only thing they care about is defending Snyder’s “capekino”.
    This.

And who KNOWS what they will greenlight with Coates.

ANd yeah this was not approved BUT they had to have known what to expect if they asked him to plan out a DCMU. Because you would not have interest in Flash or Cyborg movie if you were not planning those ahead of time.

BANNED

I wouldn’t say that. Snyder’s hopefully gone after this, the TV show does right by him, and I guess there’s a reboot coming. It will be awful if Snyder gets to make more movies so hopefully he won’t.
    in the animated series if it weren't for the joker, lois and bruce would be a reality. In the comics they have been hinting at mutual attraction for years, it is even hinted that there was something more than simple attraction. in new 52 when batman and superman lose their memory, lois doesn't take 5m to jump into batman, but when batman recovers his memory and drives it away only then lois remembers superman. as superman sells a little less, superman is left alone and batman × lois, lois would return when batman gets bored. in the series we have smallville where lois goes out with half justice league, the only reason why he does not go out with batman is because batman is not there. The new series has 2 chapters there is much to see, in the cinema we don't have Clark.

This edgelord wanted to turn Superman into a cuck. Come on

So what the hell was all that stupid ass SuperJesus crap for? He does nothing! NOTHING at all to live up to that kind of imagery. God I knew Snyder was just a hack, but Christ I must admit I didn’t think he’d so blatantly throw in Jesus imagery just for “coolzies”. Superman did literally nothing except make the world a worse place, Earth would have been better off if he had died on the way to Krypton. That’s so incredibly f***** up.

I told you. Snyder is nothing but and edgelord hack

Hey Siege your pm message is full so I’m posting my reply here to your last message:
    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02
    Sorry to inflict this on you lol
    I have cancer now from how radioactive dog crap that plan was. Thanks Siege.

Also the Snyder Cult is already pivoting from “If you plebs had just waited until the 5 film kino arc finished you would’ve gotten your Superman” to “Batman cucking Superman is awesome because Superman is lame anyway”.

Wow. This was an unexpectedly awful idea. It didn't make it past the higher-ups, but dear god, you get an idea of an absolutely horrendous direction that Snyder was taking this in.

Hey Siege your pm message is full so I’m posting my reply here to your last message:

I have cancer now from how radioactive dog crap that plan was. Thanks Siege.

Also the Snyder Cult is already pivoting from “If you plebs had just waited until the 5 film kino arc finished you would’ve gotten your Superman” to “Batman cucking Superman is awesome because Superman is lame anyway”.
    >Kino

None of this sounds like Kino to me. This is garbage. Literally turning Superman into "my wife son". And yes what was the deal with Jacky Mauser making Superman Jesus?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I have,no comments on the politics.All I am gonna do is wait.Last time I jumped to conclusions.The idea was pretty good.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"