Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Default How powerful would a Composite Marvel (616) Symbiote be?

Like the title says, how powerful would a normal person (let's say, Mary Jane Watson) be if they got all of the various types of symbiotic entities/powers in the 616 Marvel Universe that can attach to a person? And I'm not talking about just the Venom/Carnage-style symbiote; I'm including things like the Phoenix Force, the Captain Universe Power, Ghost Rider, etc...

Well Carnage's symbiote had some ridiculous god-mode thing happen I heard where he ripped Sentry apart or something. So that's in there.

If we're including all the other things like it though, I dunno, start from Phoenix Force and work up?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Yeah, you can start with Phoenix, Zom, Juggernaut and the other Exemplars, Chthon and the Darkhold, Captain Universe, the Star Brand, Knull, the Wendigo, the Spirit of Vengeance, the Xandarian Worldmind, Hood’s Cloak, Darkhawk’s Crystal, the Serpent Crown, Mjolnir with the Mother Storm, the Valkyrie power, the hammers of The Worthy, and the Casket of Ancient Winters.

If you need more power and voices in your head after that, the universe is probably screwed.

I’m not including items that just give power-ups without being another entity or a controlling or guiding influence, so no Crusader’s Ring, any of the ludicrous powered armours out there, the Cosmic Cube or the Infinity Gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, you can start with Phoenix, Zom, Juggernaut and the other Exemplars, Chthon and the Darkhold, Captain Universe, the Star Brand, Knull, the Wendigo, the Spirit of Vengeance, the Xandarian Worldmind, Hood’s Cloak, Darkhawk’s Crystal, the Serpent Crown, Mjolnir with the Mother Storm, the Valkyrie power, the hammers of The Worthy, and the Casket of Ancient Winters.

If you need more power and voices in your head after that, the universe is probably screwed.

I’m not including items that just give power-ups without being another entity or a controlling or guiding influence, so no Crusader’s Ring, any of the ludicrous powered armours out there, the Cosmic Cube or the Infinity Gauntlet.
    I think it would be hilarious if the various entities starting bickering amongst each other as they rattled around in your head.

I would pay money to watch the Wendigo spirit bark at Zom.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I think it would be hilarious if the various entities starting bickering amongst each other as they rattled around in your head.

I would pay money to watch the Wendigo spirit bark at Zom.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking while listing them.

It’d be like an even more dysfunctional and powerful Crazy Jane in there, with extra hostility.

With Zom, Cyttorak and the other mystic entities, the Wendigo, the Darkhold and the Serpent Crown, I could totally see the Worldmind just leaving a note while you’re asleep that says “Screw this. You’re on your own.”

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Funny enough, as of King in Black #4, spoilers:
    Captain Universe is the equal and opposite of the symbiotes created/spawned by Knull, effectively a symbiote of light as opposed to a symbiote of darkness.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.