Default Dreadstar returns.

Hello everyone,

I have the first appearance of this series, and I have the original imprints of The Metamorphosis Odyssey. I also have several copies of the Dreadstar series as well as the Graphic Novel, so, while, I'm not a diehard Jim Starlin fan, I was familiar with his work. I know Dreadstar Returns has just come out, after a crowd-funding campaign, so has anyone read it? I'd be interested in getting a copy, if the story was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern wannabe View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have the first appearance of this series, and I have the original imprints of The Metamorphosis Odyssey. I also have several copies of the Dreadstar series as well as the Graphic Novel, so, while, I'm not a diehard Jim Starlin fan, I was familiar with his work. I know Dreadstar Returns has just come out, after a crowd-funding campaign, so has anyone read it? I'd be interested in getting a copy, if the story was worth it.
    The PDF version has been sent to backers but the physical copy hasn't shipped yet, but is expected soon. I backed it, and got the digital copy, but am waiting on the physical copy to read, so I can't comment on the quality of the book yet.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Thanks, MRP, what's the story like?

I'm curious too. I know Starlin isn't ignoring the Peter David issues of the main series, but what about the Malibu series that was about his daughter?

The print copies have apparently only now begun to be shipped out to the backers. I haven't gotten my copy yet so I'm really hoping that it comes soon so I can read the story.

Oh and apparently there is already a plan for another Dreadstar story to come as well.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.