Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So who at DC is being treated well?
    It depends on what you mean by that?

If by treating well you mean adaptations and so on, that's not always a good thing. Watchmen was treated a whole lot better during Paul Levitz' tenure than under Didio/Johns who sponsored the creation of further Watchmen spinoffs.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    It depends on what you mean by that?

If by treating well you mean adaptations and so on, that's not always a good thing. Watchmen was treated a whole lot better during Paul Levitz' tenure than under Didio/Johns who sponsored the creation of further Watchmen spinoffs.
    Oh, I've just been visiting this thread and many have claimed a lot of DC heroes haven't been treated well during the last few years. I'm not sure exactly what it means, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Batman looks to be doing rather well. WW fans at the moment ain't complaining either from what I see.
    Oh I am complaining. I just stopped blindly buying after the DiDidiot did that Amazons Attack malarkey

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If you scrolled down a little you’ll find you’re not alone in that assessment lol: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...rth-it-anymore

My take is that while things aren’t great, they’re better now then they’ve been in ages. And when you compare with how others are treated (Aquaman, Green Arrow, the JSA, etc) it’s hard to argue Supes gets treated the worse even if his treatment is indeed pretty bad. He has a bunch of comics I’m enjoying, a TV show I love, he had three animated movies last year, he’s done alright for himself.
    You're a lucky fan. I'm kind of cold on the TV show myself - I don't care for the teenage kids and small town setting.