View Poll Results: Should U-Foes become part of Spidey's rogue gallery?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 14.29%
  • no

18 85.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U-Foes

Astonishing Member

Default U-Foes

should u-foes become Spider-Man's rogues? https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/U-Foes

Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-07-2021 at 02:08 AM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Give them to someone else. Spidey has enough.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I agree 100%. Other heroes need enemies. Perfect example is Kingpin. He is a great arch enemy for Daredevil ( even though he does not care for Spider-Man or Boomerang either), Jackal is becoming more of a Gwen adversary then a Peter enemy as well, which works because she needs enemies as well.

If Spidey can handle Firelord (a former Herald of Galactus, I might add), then the U-Foes should be a cinch

Mighty Member

Bring back Ben and Kaine and let them deal with the U-Foes.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Never been a big fan of U-Foes to be honest, also Spidey has enough villains to keep him busy as has been said, like bob.schoonover said maybe ''give'' them to Ben and/or Kaine.
    Last edited by John Ossie; 03-07-2021 at 07:29 AM.

I like this foursome. However, they never do well against HULK so they should become foes of someone else where they can give them a good fight. Not Spidey either.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I voted no, because like others have said, Spidey has enough villains.

I do like this team, though.
    They’re technically Hulk bad guys, but they could be good w. other characters. If I were pulling existing villains for say, a Blue Marvel book I’d be looking at them. Marvel’s Superman squaring off against a twisted Fantastic Four has good possibilities.

Anyway, I voted no.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Only if Spidey's teamed with Ghost Rider, Hulk and Wolverine as their Fantastic Four against the Ufoes in a one shot story.

Astonishing Member

Most of Spidey's rogues are in limbo. Best to loan those out to others in exchange for some I suggested. Some of the Hulk rogues might find a better reception in the pages of ASM. The Leader and Abomination comes to mind. What would be cool is for some of the X-Men rogues to become part of Spider-Man's rogues. The best balance is loaning unused rogues and supporting cast to other departments.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I agree 100%. Other heroes need enemies. Perfect example is Kingpin. He is a great arch enemy for Daredevil ( even though he does not care for Spider-Man or Boomerang either), Jackal is becoming more of a Gwen adversary then a Peter enemy as well, which works because she needs enemies as well.
    Jackal would work best for Jessica Drew. Spider-Gwen belongs in her own universe...

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Only if Spidey's teamed with Ghost Rider, Hulk and Wolverine as their Fantastic Four against the Ufoes in a one shot story.
    QFT! I would totally be down for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Most of Spidey's rogues are in limbo. Best to loan those out to others in exchange for some I suggested. Some of the Hulk rogues might find a better reception in the pages of ASM. The Leader and Abomination comes to mind.
    In agreement with you about the Abomination. A rematch is definitely in order...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What would be cool is for some of the X-Men rogues to become part of Spider-Man's rogues. The best balance is loaning unused rogues and supporting cast to other departments.
    Agreed. And my choice for an X-foe to become Spidey's foe would be...

The X-Cutioner

Astonishing Member

Ditto. Besides, considering these guys got their powers trying to recreate the accident that created the Fantastic Four, I believe they should be enemies of the Fantastic Four instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Ditto. Besides, considering these guys got their powers trying to recreate the accident that created the Fantastic Four, I believe they should be enemies of the Fantastic Four instead.
    ^^^the FF already have the Frightful Four, they really don’t need the U Foes.

That said, I’ve always been pleasantly surprised no one's ever pulled the trigger on that idea!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^the FF already have the Frightful Four, they really don’t need the U Foes.

That said, I’ve always been pleasantly surprised no one's ever pulled the trigger on that idea!
    Yeah, but the Frightful Four are basically a band of croonies recruited by the same guy, more similar to the Sinister Six than anything else. The U-Foes are related in a similar way than the Fantastic Four, with a marriage, the woman's little brother and a good friend. They are closer to be the Fantastic Four's evil counterparts than the Frightful Four.