Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SUPERMAN & LOIS' Clark vs the previous live-action Supermen

Tyler Hoechlin's SUPERMAN AND LOIS Clark Kent (the 14th Live-Action Clark Kent) takes on each of his 13 predecessors:

1. Ray Middleton
    2. Kirk Alyn
    3. George Reeves
    4. Johnny Rockwell
    5. Bob Holiday
    6. Dave Wilson
    7. Christopher Reeve
    8. John Haymes Newton
    9. Gerard Christopher
    10. Dean Cain
    11. Tom Welling
    12. Brandon Routh
    13. Henry Cavill

Bonus: Melissa Benoist

1. One at a time, Standard Rumbles Settings

2. Each version only gets credit for their own on-screen feats, regardless of whether they're supposed to be a continuation of a different actor's version.

3. We're only 2 episodes into SUPERMAN AND LOIS so far, so this will have to be an ongoing process.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Feats for this guy so far?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Does this Clark get his feats from when he was on Supergirl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Feats for this guy so far?
    Well, here's one

Would need to figure out the dimensions, but it's pretty clearly either in the higher-end of 'hundreds of tons' or the lower-end of 'thousands'.

Edit: strongly figuring on 'thousands', without any actual measuring done.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

That's a cool sequence but... why didn't he just use his freezing breath from the outset haha?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's a cool sequence but... why didn't he just use his freezing breath from the outset haha?
    Shhh!

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

I think he overheard the scientists saying they needed more Water to keep the plant cool, so he brought ice to refill it. Freeze breath would have been a temporary fix.

(Rapid freezing the metal might have also made it less durable)

He and Routh-Supes already faced off during Crisis. The latter had a clear edge

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    He and Routh-Supes already faced off during Crisis. The latter had a clear edge

I'd dispute the "clear edge," assessment.

Routh-man was apparently crazy and going for the kill while Hoechlin-man seemed to be trying not to escalate the confrontation. He's like "the multiverse needs you," and just stands there and takes heat vision to the chest without appearing to be too worse for wear. Like... it's inconclusive of what would happen if they both tried for real like, for my money.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 03-07-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

If we include Hoechlin Supes stuff from prior to the show, Supergirl established that Clark used the "Key that ways millions of tons" method for keeping his fortress secure

I'd dispute the "clear edge," assessment.

Routh-man was apparently crazy and going for the kill while Hoechlin-man seemed to be trying not to escalate the confrontation. He's like "the multiverse needs you," and just stands there and takes heat vision to the chest without appearing to be too worse for wear. Like... inclusive of what would happen if they both tried for real like.
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If we include Hoechlin Supes stuff from prior to the show, Supergirl established that Clark used the "Key that ways millions of tons" method for keeping his fortress secure
    Yeah, but that probably falls into the same category as Barry going fast enough to ask several people how to stop an A-Bomb which is going off right next to his friends, i.e. an outlier.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Fair enough

Yeah, but that probably falls into the same category as Barry going fast enough to ask several people how to stop an A-Bomb which is going off right next to his friends, i.e. an outlier.
    Eh, if he scales to Kara I don't think that's a huge outlier in his capabilities

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Does this Clark get his feats from when he was on Supergirl?

Well, here's one

For measurements of the chunk of ice he's holding . we would need the dimensions, volume, and density . From the Volume and density we could get the mass of the chunk of ice he's holding. Ice has density of 0.9168 g/cm3, which is less of than that of water.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Tyler Hoechlin's SUPERMAN AND LOIS Clark Kent (the 14th Live-Action Clark Kent) takes on each of his 13 predecessors:

1. Ray Middleton
    2. Kirk Alyn
    3. George Reeves
    4. Johnny Rockwell
    5. Bob Holiday
    6. Dave Wilson
    7. Christopher Reeve
    8. John Haymes Newton
    9. Gerard Christopher
    10. Dean Cain
    11. Tom Welling
    12. Brandon Routh
    13. Henry Cavill

Bonus: Melissa Benoist

1. One at a time, Standard Rumbles Settings

2. Each version only gets credit for their own on-screen feats, regardless of whether they're supposed to be a continuation of a different actor's version.

3. We're only 2 episodes into SUPERMAN AND LOIS so far, so this will have to be an ongoing process.
    Alyn and Reeves were pretty solidly invulnerable except to Kryptonite. George Reeves Supes no-sold an Atomic Bomb at Ground Zero. On the other hand, the vast majority of showings indicated no greater than fast human combat speed for Reeves. On the other hand, he did things like cross a room as Clark Kent so fast nobody had a chance to get a good look at him. Still, not fast enough to hit most of the others so any of them that could hit hard enough to hurt him at all would eventually beat him. I'm pretty sure moving the Moon (Chris Reeve) qualifies as being able to hit hard enough to hurt him.

But I don't know enough feats for most of them to say who would be the ultimate winner out of all of them.
    Power with Girl is better.

Extraordinary Member

Another fairly good feat