Default Asta (Black Clover) vs Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

Who takes this?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who takes this?
    Unless Asta got an absolutely insane power boost, I'm betting on beginning of series Meliodas taking him to the cleaners. End of series Meliodas would be several dozen tiers of overkill.

Extraordinary Member

Meliodas blitzes Asta's head off in most cases. He's just too strong and fast.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I don't think Asta can even hurt Meliodas, he's astoundingly durable.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't think Asta can even hurt Meliodas, he's astoundingly durable.
    Yeah, most of Asta's opponent in his series are glass cannons who don't like getting smacked in the face with a large piece of metal.

Meliodas takes mountain busters to the face and just shrugs them off so odds are that he can just stand there and let Asta tire himself out.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah, most of Asta's opponent in his series are glass cannons who don't like getting smacked in the face with a large piece of metal.

Meliodas takes mountain busters to the face and just shrugs them off so odds are that he can just stand there and let Asta tire himself out.
    Hell, between his height, hair, quasi-demonic nature, and magic reflection abilities, he might spend the entire fight just standing there and trying to figure out if someone had dropped off a previously unknown child he had with Elizabeth at the orphanage that Asta grew up in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Hell, between his height, hair, quasi-demonic nature, and magic reflection abilities, he might spend the entire fight just standing there and trying to figure out if someone had dropped off a previously unknown child he had with Elizabeth at the orphanage that Asta grew up in.
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought of it.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!