Default Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) vs The Monstars (Space Jam)

Judge Doom uses the powers he used against Eddie. The Monstars just have their brute strength. Who wins?

BANNED

Isn’t Doom unkillable and indestructible as a cartoon unless they use a special acid

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Isn’t Doom unkillable and indestructible as a cartoon unless they use a special acid
    Technically, though the Monstars are a lot more superhuman than Doom or Eddie showed themselves to be and even a normal human managed to more or less functionally replicate Doom's best feat (surviving being flattened into a pancake) while in the Toon Realm (and also having been the ones that did the flattening in the first place), so Doom would probably also need Dip to do anything to them as well and he doesn't actually carry any in his person to my recollection, so nothing would really just keep the Monstars from flattening him, rolling him into a tube, then tying that tube into a knot for a 10 count.

Even if you give him his Weasels, they were essentially just goons with no particular powers other than being the only Toons there that we know can die from something other than Dip, and have a tendency to trigger that when they see bad things happen to others. That is not a group who wants anything to do with guys who are known for numerously slapping around toons of much higher pedigrees than those oneshots.

I don't think they can hurt each other doon can cut them up with the buzzsaw and they can pound on him to no real resolts.

BANNED

The minstars were defeated by humans for a time so idk...thought this was a basketball

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Obviously the Monsters just need to use their magic powers to drain all Doom's fighting skill and/or judging powers.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Obviously the Monsters just need to use their magic powers to drain all Doom's fighting skill and/or judging powers.
    Wasn’t that a ball they got from their boss?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I thought it didn't have to be a ball, they just used that because it was an easy thing to get basketball players to touch. But I admit it's been like 20 years since I saw Space Jam.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Incredible Member

Nope.

In the movie Pound morphs into a glowing liquid that then flies over to Charles Barkley, enters his body (through his nose I believe), then exits his body with his basketball skills. Still in liquid form Pound then flies into a basketball, merging with it and then jumps out in his solid form, leaving the stolen talent in the basketball. The others then repeat this process with other players until there's enough for them all to use.

There's no indication that it was anything other than a regular basketball that was used as a repository. Furthermore there's no hint that after leaving Moron Mountain they contacted Swackhammer until he shows up in Loony Toon Land to attend the Big Game. Remember when they first arrived on Earth they had no idea what basketball even was, so there's no way they could have brought that ball with them.

All signs are that the ability to steal talent, store it in an object and then absorb it is an innate power the Nerdlucks possess.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 03-15-2021 at 08:15 AM.