Default Marvel Universe At The Pub

There was something like this on the old boards and it was fun. I'm going to start a story, then someone else can tell the next part and so on, let's see where it goes, yeah? It certainly doesn’t have to stay in the pub!

It started out like any other day. The sun was bright on the morning snow and the air was cold. Logan had been in the Canadian Rockies for a week now and he started this day in a good mood. This quickly changed when he heard screams and caught the scent of smoke on the wind. The young mother and child were thankful for his intervention. Their house was engulfed by flames, but they were alive, thanks to him.

After quickly ‘porting back to Krakoa for a fresh pair of pants Logan returned to the mountains where he found a hiker who had suffered a nasty fall. The man had broken his leg but other than that was ok. Having ensured the man got adequate medical care Wolverine decided he’d had enough of all of this and started the trek back to the Krakoan gate. On his way back he killed a bear and made a coat out of it! Things were looking up!

He hadn’t been back more than a minute when he ran into Nightcrawler. “Logan , mein freund” said Kurt with a wry smile, gesturing to the New York gate “it has been too long since I’ve enjoyed the pleasure of your company and a cold drink. There is a new bar in New York with good Munchen beer and cheap whiskey”. “Elf” replied Logan “you’re speakin' my language”.

The bar was called Kirby’s Last Call and it was warm and filled with revelers. Kurt spotted a comfortable corner of the bar where they drank and talked of morality, motorcycles, swords and the value of a good coat.

After some time had passed, a voice from behind them exclaimed “Logan, it’s been a while”. Wolverine turned to see…
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 03-08-2021 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.