Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What's the reason for this comic? Another reboot of Peter as a teenager... Seen this too many times in my 30+ years as a comic reader that it comes off as needy and boring. Pass.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

I was excited to read this when I heard Zemo was in it as he's a pretty good villain who hasn't interacted with Spidey much. Have to say I didn't really get a non-stop vibe from Bachalo's art, just a lot of bad angles. Never really been a fan of his, and this art doesn't win me over. Still the premise seems interesting and it may pick up once Zemo is in the main story. That backup story however, was just awful. Zemo as a prancing fop acting like one of Baron Strucker's kids showed a complete misunderstanding of the character.

I'll continue buying this. The art is great and exactly what I look for in a comic.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    What's the reason for this comic? Another reboot of Peter as a teenager... Seen this too many times in my 30+ years as a comic reader that it comes off as needy and boring. Pass.
    Uhh this comic didn't reboot anything or make Peter a teenager at all. It's set in the exact same continuity as Amazing Spider-Man is, and even referenced some of Peter's classmates/colleagues from ASM.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    Peter's been attending college again for a while now. Secondary titles for Spidey have been a thing since the 70's, I dunno why this one is causing so much confusion.

Astonishing Member

All it needs is for Black Widow to make a reoccurring guest spot as Spidey's ally..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    All it needs is for Black Widow to make a reoccurring guest spot as Spidey's ally..
    Rather unlikely since Black Widow's own solo book has had her move out of New York for the foreseeable future.

Yeah I'm with a lot of you that the art is not great. I found myself struggling to really understand what was happening in a lot of panels. If that continues I'll have to drop it, which stinks because an action filled series is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I will be interested in seeing what the Non-Stop sales numbers are? Gut feeling it will be cancelled by the end of the year.
    12 issues max. Secondary Spidey titles don't do all that well.

Imo a very average and a little confusing read
    I haven’t read the back up story yet