Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    And he was seriously dating Wasp all of 5 issues before running into Hellcat (primarily so the Pym drum could be played). Tony changes LI at the whims of the writers

Cantwell probably doesn’t have the clout or any apparent desire to bring about that prophecy
    Who says Tony Stark was seriously dating Wasp ?, they both just may be friends with benefits, same goes for Hellcat.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Until such time as the comics market shrinks to the point that everything’s managed by one editorial office again, I strongly doubt any X-Men/Marvel Universe pairing is going to happen outside of extended booty calls

No-one has forgotten what a bitter mess the Storm/Black Panther pairing turned into the second Hudson was out of favor

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Until such time as the comics market shrinks to the point that everything’s managed by one editorial office again, I strongly doubt any X-Men/Marvel Universe pairing is going to happen outside of extended booty calls

No-one has forgotten what a bitter mess the Storm/Black Panther pairing turned into the second Hudson was out of favor
    Yes, and that's Tony Stark. He was in a serious relationship for 10 years in the movies, and yet they didn't even bother, even in the height of the whole movie synergy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He stopped dating Wasp because Slott left the book and Cantwell took over and wanted a new direction.

That said, if they are really planning it, which I never believed in the first place, it would seem very strange for him to start a new relationship now.
    Slott ended Wasp and Star romance. Cantwell just confirmed it, but the decison was on Slott

X-books aren't known to be very sharing of characters. But Cannonball is still married to Smasher.
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-04-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    X-books aren't known to be very sharing of characters. But Cannonball is still married to Smasher.
    That's because no one has been using her, and she isn't an integral part of a franchise, or has her own book.

Have you met Wolverine? Also Rogue, Hank and Storm have all been Avengers, Teen Cyke was on champions, Iceman on defenders. In the current era they are pretty self contained but through tout their history the X-Men get around. It’s the other side that doesn’t like to share, how many non mutant avengers have been X-Men.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

While introduced in an Avengers book, Smasher as an IG member falls under X-Men/Cosmic; and Ewing’s been pretty clear cosmic more closely aligns with the X-books than the MU as a whole

While introduced in an Avengers book, Smasher as an IG member falls under X-Men/Cosmic; and Ewing’s been pretty clear cosmic more closely aligns with the X-books than the MU as a whole
    Interesting. I thought shi'ar/brood aligns with X-books while cosmic side in general aligns more closely with FF with kree/skrull/galactus/annihilus and whatnot.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Interesting. I thought shi'ar/brood aligns with X-books while cosmic side in general aligns more closely with FF with kree/skrull/galactus/annihilus and whatnot.
    This cosmic characters can appear in any books. The Shi'Ar even show up in a couple of Fantastic Four stories like Trial of Reed Richards.
    "Cable was right!"

There are some big clues about what's going on with this cover in this week's books. I won't say until everyone's had a chance to read it for themselves, but curious to see if others come to the same conclusions as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    There are some big clues about what's going on with this cover in this week's books. I won't say until everyone's had a chance to read it for themselves, but curious to see if others come to the same conclusions as me.
    please go ahead and spoilt it. =) I won't get my x-books until two weeks or so.