Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default The Future of Mutantkind Is Revealed in 'Planet-Size X-Men' #1

PLANET-SIZE X-MEN #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    On Sale 6/16

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=113001375
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-09-2021 at 12:58 PM.

BANNED

Further More

Twelve titles, twelve stories, all focused on a single night that will go down in Marvel Comics history. Stay tuned for more HELLFIRE GALA cover reveals, costume designs, variants covers, and more as the buildup to this major turning point in the saga of the X-Men begins!

They should've named the issue Vogue X-Men or X-Men pose.

Iceman is serving it.

This is a serve.

Anticipating!

The Hellfire logo is so...ugly??? Loo but im hype for this book so excited to get into the HFG now.

Also Iceman with the hip tooted, i know thats right!!!
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Meh. Wish I could be more excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    The Hellfire logo is so...ugly??? Loo but im hype for this book so excited to get into the HFG now.

He did kinda of snap there didn't he.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

It's because it's the same ugly ass design all the X-titles use regardless of if it fits the books or not (which is almost always not)

Planet Size is giving me flashbacks to those (untrue?) rumors that the mutants were going to leave earth and get their own planet at some point.

The hellfire logo is indeed hideous. I know it's supposed to be a pitchfork but all I see is that stupid McDonald's french frie fork

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's because it's the same ugly ass design all the X-titles use regardless of if it fits the books or not (which is almost always not)

Planet Size is giving me flashbacks to those (untrue?) rumors that the mutants were going to leave earth and get their own planet at some point.
    They went to Hell, so they were true-ish.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Twelve titles, twelve stories, all focused on a single night that will go down in Marvel Comics history. Stay tuned for more HELLFIRE GALA cover reveals, costume designs, variants covers, and more as the buildup to this major turning point in the saga of the X-Men begins!
    Very much looking forward to seeing those! There's a few characters in desperate need of an updated look, one of them right there on the cover!

And I'm surprised Duggan is writing this and not Hickman, although obviously the Hellfire Trading Company is more in Duggan's corner. I think he can be an excellent writer very often, even if Marauders has been hit or miss lately, so here's hoping he'll bring his A-game to this, because Pepe certainly will!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Very much looking forward to seeing those! There's a few characters in desperate need of an updated look, one of them right there on the cover!

And I'm surprised Duggan is writing this and not Hickman, although obviously the Hellfire Trading Company is more in Duggan's corner. I think he can be an excellent writer very often, even if Marauders has been hit or miss lately, so here's hoping he'll bring his A-game to this, because Pepe certainly will!
    I know, right? After decades of being created, I still can't believe that they are using this outdated look for Bobby. The guy doesn't even wear clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I know, right? After decades of being created, I still can't believe that they are using this outdated look for Bobby. The guy doesn't even wear clothes!
    He always liked to show skin. Nudist at heart.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

LOL Emma will be mad if he shows up at her party in his underwear

Yo this is funny as fuck I just saw a bitching costume made by a fan on Tumblr for Bobby surely Marvel could do the same!