Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I hope we get Al Ewing on more stuff.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    So the X-men are taking Mars in addition to the Moon, huh? I'm kinda curious as to how humans will react to the news. Sure, Elon Musk will be pissed, but will the rhetoric become "OMG mutants are starting an empire, let's stop them!" or will it be "Just get off OUR planet already, we're happy to see you leave!"
    where are you getting they are taking mars?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Do you think eventually he will completely step back and only be the Head of X, for me, I love his writing and I would be pretty disappointed
    Nah, I just think they have a system going and it's working.
    I love Hickman's era and long live it!

I am sorry, but since no one else has said it, I HAVE to do it. If future one shots like this come in the future, I hope we get Galaxy Sized Xmen 1. Then Universe Sized Xmen 1. Then, Multiversal Sized Xmen 1.

*slowly exits stage left*
    Last edited by Saturius; 03-09-2021 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where are you getting they are taking mars?
    Well, this is supposed to be a major event for the Marvel Universe. Everyone on that cover is an Omega with no limit to their power, and could easily use their mutant powers in concert to terraform Mars. Remember Storm is an Omega mutant AND a goddess, and we've been getting hints at Storm doing something major real soon. Mutants terraforming Mars and the Moon exclusively for themselves would absolutely be a major deal.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

We already saw them planting a flower in House of X #1, and Shaw mentioned on Marauders have visited Mars.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

so this is one of those crossovers where they pretend every issue can be read stand alone but clearly it's recommended you just read it all..excited for a crossover starring Emma hopefully though.

It will be quite the flex if they give Mars a make-over. It would make more sense to settle on planets outside of the solar system, to put more distance between earth and mutants, but there’s probably an intimidation factor involved, to show human governments what Krakoa is capable of.

Wonder how they will extend an invite to Arrakoan mutants to this mutant PLANET.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Wonder how they will extend an invite to Arrakoan mutants to this mutant PLANET.
    They clearly don't have any interest.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It will be quite the flex if they give Mars a make-over. It would make more sense to settle on planets outside of the solar system, to put more distance between earth and mutants, but there’s probably an intimidation factor involved, to show human governments what Krakoa is capable of.
    It's also where Sinister had his mutant farm in Moira X's 9th life memories, if i recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    SWORD
    Thank the Celestials! Jean looks like a woman, not a teenager! At this point, almost anything's better than the Marvel Girl miniskirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I find it disconcerting that Hickman is writing less and less of the major X-stories; first Howard on X of Swords and now Duggan...

Make me think something is afoot
    Didn't say he burnt himself writing the two Avengers book or something to that effect, A lighter workload is going to keep him around longer. Honestly, he is not a regular book guy imo, I like Hickman when he doesn't have to rush you get stuff like HoX.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Didn't say he burnt himself writing the two Avengers book or something to that effect, A lighter workload is going to keep him around longer. Honestly, he is not a regular book guy imo, I like Hickman when he doesn't have to rush you get stuff like HoX.
    This is true, when he takes his time we get Fantastic Four, Secret Warriors, and HOX.

I just hope that he gets to give us his vision and not deviate it because of other writers.

I mean Aaron, Remender, and Slott really made Hickman's Avengers run kinda crazy. One second you have the classic team and all of a sudden you have Old Man Steve, SpOck, and Unworthy Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They clearly don't have any interest.
    That'll clearly change down the line, or else XoS was for nothing.

Or maybe it'd take Nimrod for them to wake up to alliances.