Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default Wonder Woman #770 Discussion/Spoilers

This was a refreshing change of pace! They nailed Diana's characterization pretty well and the art was fantastic for the first time since Janin's short stint. The interplay of action & humor was fun too. I wonder who it is that is trying to reach Diana in Valhalla? The large snowman creature in Valhalla with blue eyes w leads me to believe that is a version of the Blue Snowman transformed to fit into the Valhalla setting. I get the feeling we'll see more of Diana's rogues transformed to fit into the Gods Sphere as she takes her journey home.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

That would actually be fun to have some golden age villains appear in the Norse mythos.

Jotunn Giganta please, it right there in front of you writers. And of course Gundra, maybe she betrayed her kind and are the reason the Valkyrie have gone missing.

Solid first issue.

Diana getting hammered was pretty funny.

Based on the silhouette and the colors, the mystery person could be Deadman? Possibly? Also can we keep Siegfried, I already like him better than Steve.

I really, really liked it. Very strong opening to the run. I have high hopes.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It was a good first issue, I thoroughly enjoyed it and already am in love with Dianas new crush. Depending on how things play out, wouldnt mind him joining the greater DC world.