Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

I could be wrong but I think there’s a couple omega level mutants running around in the X-Men franchise I think Iceman is one and I could be wrong but characters like Jean and Storm have been referred to as Omega Level

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I could be wrong but I think there’s a couple omega level mutants running around in the X-Men franchise I think Iceman is one and I could be wrong but characters like Jean and Storm have been referred to as Omega Level
    Yes, but Vulcan was beyond omega level.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

At one time, Franklin Richards was considered Omega Level. But he's had a number of reversals of that, most recently in Slott's Fantastic Four.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

That was rare because he stopped being a mutant after he fought that entity imo it seemed like whatever he fought was responsible from taking his powers and his mutation that was my take but probably Slott has another idea.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

It’s kind of hard to place where Omega Level or Beyond Omega level would rank a character in terms of on the planet. I’d agree they’d be incredibly powerful probably one of the most powerful people on the planet but the term sounds like in comparison to other Mutants. Which kind of makes it hard to treat in the same vein as being called the Most Dangerous/Powerful man (on the world/alive)

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It’s kind of hard to place where Omega Level or Beyond Omega level would rank a character in terms of on the planet. I’d agree they’d be incredibly powerful probably one of the most powerful people on the planet but the term sounds like in comparison to other Mutants. Which kind of makes it hard to treat in the same vein as being called the Most Dangerous/Powerful man (on the world/alive)
    Franklin became Omega level as of the Heroes Reborn era. He created an entire universe and he was only about 4 years old. In some stories it's been told that he will be there at the End Times with Galactus when the multiverse gets rebooted again.

Astonishing Member

Hulk would probably have issue with that claim, surprised I missed her saying something of the such too. But I’m looking for something more in term of overall power or threat over everyone else on the planet at the very least.

I feel like strength is an attribute that doesn’t really imply being overall more powerful than other characters.
    I forget where this happens

There's a scene where carol is pummelling the hulk in the face for a while, she stops to see the effects

Hulk just looks at her casually and asks if she's feeling better

Owtte