Fantastic Member

Default Understanding Kindred/Mephisto timelines (spoilers)

I'm trying to make sense of events regarding Kindred/Mephisto. Can you guys clarify if I've got the order of events right?

1. Spectacular Spiderman #200 (1993) - Harry Osborn dies and presumably goes to hell
    2. Daredevil #7 (1999) - Quinten Beck (Mysterio) commits suicide and goes to hell
    3. In hell, Harry becomes Kindred and tortures Quinten Beck until Quinten agrees to serve him.
    4. Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman #11-13 (2006) - Quinten Beck appears (not resurrected) and is working for hell (presumably Kindred)
    5. One More Day (2007) - Mephisto changes the timeline. Presumably because of this change Harry's timeline is changed so that he never died. But Harry still remembers his time as Kindred in hell in the old timeline
    6. Harry/Kindred resurrects Quinten Beck.
    7. Amazing Spiderman #1 (2018) - we see a meeting between Kindred and Quinten Beck indicating a deal has been made between them
    8. Amazing Spiderman #53 (2021) - Kindred revealed as Harry Osborn

So this whole Kindred thing is Harry remembering his time in hell in the old timeline? Do I have this basically right?

Mighty Member

That sounds like it can happend.But where does Kingpin and mister negative Fit in. But it does make sense.Maybe that explains why Mysterio was in amazing Mary Jane.And maybe that why when Mary Jane made the Deal with Mephisto to save aunt may and erases the marriage and live in the brand new day. Somewhere along that time harry was resureted in Brand new Day But the harry who died in Speculator Spiderman 200 was in hell and sometime happed to him and he heard that Spiderman and Mary Jane changes everyone to Brand new Day.So tharts why he is very angry with petter Parker for changing everything.and at the last page in Amazing Spiderman 60 where Doctor Strange and Mephisto cam in

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    That sounds like it can happend.But where does Kingpin and mister negative Fit in. But it does make sense.Maybe that explains why Mysterio was in amazing Mary Jane.And maybe that why when Mary Jane made the Deal with Mephisto to save aunt may and erases the marriage and live in the brand new day. Somewhere along that time harry was resureted in Brand new Day But the harry who died in Speculator Spiderman 200 was in hell and sometime happed to him and he heard that Spiderman and Mary Jane changes everyone to Brand new Day.So tharts why he is very angry with petter Parker for changing everything.and at the last page in Amazing Spiderman 60 where Doctor Strange and Mephisto cam in
    Ah, very interesting. I didn't know about Beck's working relationship with MJ in Amazing Mary Jane. Also didn't know Mysterio and Mephisto had appeared in Amazing Spiderman 60 either. I'm behind on all these things as I'm using Marvel Unlimited.
    Last edited by evolutionaryFan; 03-10-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Mighty Member

yes thats from Amazing Mary Jane its really good,No its not mysterio ,its doctor strange on the last page of amazing 60
    Last edited by fin5; 03-10-2021 at 04:24 PM.