Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Beast Boy
    Cyborg

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge-01.jpg

Teen Titans Challenge-Blue beetle.jpg
    BLUE BEETLE IS DEFEATED. ❌✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️ PLEASE DON'T VOTE CHARACTER WHO ALREADY ELIMINATED.

NOTE: You can vote more than one characters.
    While doing so, you can vote by following the row.
    ROW A: XXX, XXX
    ROW B: XXX

A young hispanic, Jaime Reyes,taking the mantle of Blue Beetle with the scrab connect link to his body. He has also represent as a breakout icon of young latino hero fighting out any incoming threat thanks to th knowledge of the scrab. But when it comes to fight an animal shapeshifter like green beast boy, Jaimes was shot out at the last seconds all due to Maxwell Lord. The corrupt businessman will do anything to prevent the rise of the another Blue Beetle. Therefore, his reign of being a rising star has come to an end. Not even Booster Gold or the Titans could do something to save him from the famous death of Ted Kord. Damn it, Maxwell has kills two Blue Beetle already. With As with our previous challenges, be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated.

Come back Sunday 03/21 @ 8 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Arsenal, Beast Boy, Bumblebee

ROW B: Cyborg, Donna Troy, The Flash (Wally West)

ROW C: Nightwing

ROW D: Raven

ROW E: Starfire
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-21-2021 at 05:03 AM.

I like Jaime not on a team so bye bye Blue Beetle

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Bumblebee. Cyborg. Beast boy.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

Edit: I’m dumb

Nightwing, Arsenal, Wally, and Donna I guess. I love the Fab5 but I think the Wolfman additions helped the team more so on standing on their own
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 03-22-2021 at 04:44 AM.

Arsenal sidekicks are lame

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dick and Wally have their own books and can be honorary member
    Let Cyborg be in the League
    Let Raven in JLD
    Starfire is headmistress in Titans academy and therefore probably won't be able to be field active
    Roy went on a journey to find his daughter
    Karen Beecher I never heard before Rebirth

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge Arsenal.jpg
    ARSENAL IS DEFEATED. ❌✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️ PLEASE DON'T VOTE CHARACTER WHO ALREADY ELIMINATED.

Roy Harper has gone through many character development. He was once a sidekick called Speedy and at later year, he sccumbed himself to drug addiction. With the help of his allies and friends, he manage to overcome all these problems and prove again that he is a hero in needs.Unfortunate a turn of event when Prothemeus show up to attack Roy, voters have accidently drop the ball and let Arsenal loose out his arm since no one is trying to help him taking down the villain. This twist incident has result Roy to revert back to his terrible, horrible and angst self man again. This trauma will let him grow past himself and because of that, there are only 8 Titan contestants left standing with Roy Harper placed 9th. With As with our previous challenges, be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated.

Come back Tuesday 03/23 @ 8 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Beast Boy, Bumblebee

ROW D: Raven

Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-22-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire.

Would have liked to have seen so many members from the 70s.

Dick and Wally have their own books and can be honorary member
    Let Cyborg be in the League
    Let Raven in JLD
    Karen Beecher I never heard before Rebirth

BANNED

Dick, Wally and Donna.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Bumblebee and Raven (least favorite)

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge-Raven.jpg
    RAVEN IS DEFEATED. ❌✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️ PLEASE DON'T VOTE CHARACTER WHO ALREADY ELIMINATED.

Being the daughter of Trigon, Raven will anything to help those people in needs, mostly when the emotions power are manifesting her ability. However her destiny to become the next trigon is inveitable, this cause the voters to banish her soul-self back where she belong in a limbo to prevent her reign of terror terrorise her teammates. Sorry Raven, it sounds like she is calling her help from the outside world but there's nothing they can do about it. With As with our previous challenges, be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated.

Come back Wednesday 03/23 @ 8 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Beast Boy, Bumblebee

Attached Images Attached Images

Dick, Wally, Vic

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Bumblebee. Beast boy.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake