Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Best DC Titans Members

Teen Titans Challenge-01.jpg

✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

NOTE: You can vote more than one characters.

No hero, adventurer, or ex-sidekick would be complete without forming their own teen/young superheroes organisation. Each hero will present their own skills and ability to forecase which Titans stand out the best. As with our previous challenges, be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated.
    Come back Wednesday 03/10 @ 8 PM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-10-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Just eliminate one? If so probably Garth or Emiko, since I like them the least
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

If just one, Kyle Rayner. One of these things is not like the others. He didn't find his footing with the team like so many others have, because he was already a well established character. The development that typically happens with the Titans happened in JLA for him. But I'm mostly just trying to justify cutting a character I don't much care about.

Probably Green Lantern or Beast Boy
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

I have to with Kyle

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I love Kyle but I don't think he really is a Titan. Sorry Kyle.

Garth shoulda been eliminated with the New 52, but also this challenge
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Bye bye Kyle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    If just one, Kyle Rayner. One of these things is not like the others. He didn't find his footing with the team like so many others have, because he was already a well established character. The development that typically happens with the Titans happened in JLA for him. But I'm mostly just trying to justify cutting a character I don't much care about.
    I’d definitely back behind this reasoning. Kyle neither gains or loses anything not being a Titan. He doesn’t really add much of a history to it and he really doesn’t need a history with it to stand as a character. He was a member of the League before he was a member of The Titans

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Ooh can I be Didio and pick what manner they die?
    I'll start with Kyle.
    A refridg... nah, too cliche
    He's been torn apart too so not that...
    Okay. Dex-Starr bites his ring finger off and Atrocitus bites his neck.

Astonishing Member

Eliminate Rose, Damian, Crush and Emiko.
    Last edited by king81992; 03-11-2021 at 07:29 PM.

All-New Member

Eliminate Beast Boy. I've been reading through the Wolfman/Perez NTT and he is incapable of not sexually harassing every woman he meets, it is SO awkward

Spectacular Member

Eliminate Beast Boy

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge-01.jpg

Teen Titans Challenge-02.jpg

✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

NOTE: You can vote more than one characters.

Kyle Rayner as a Green Lantern is the first Titan to be kick out from the voter's polls. It's no secret given he was popular back in the 90's and the JLA, Kyle Rayner does not seem to bold well as a Titans. Since how long like 15 minutes, oh well Sinestro has catch him as he can easily pull him apart away from the Earth. As with our previous challenges, be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated.

Come back Thursday 03/11 @ 8 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Aqualad, Arsenal, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Bumblebee

ROW B: Crush, Cyborg, Donna Troy, The Flash (Wally West), Garth

ROW C: Impulse, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Nightwing

ROW D: Robin, Ravager, Raven , Red Arrow, Roundhouse

ROW E: Tim Drake, Starfire, Static, Superboy , Wonder Girl

I vote to remove Ravager and Miss Martian. I'd just rather have not had more spinoff characters, and never read enough of Miss Martian to get attached. Similar perspective on Ravager, but worse because of some of my issues with Death Stroke. And I didn't care for that iteration of the Teen Titans for various reasons.