Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

I hate to vote against any of the Fab Five but if the idea is to get it down to one I think Donna should be the last one standing.

So, with regret, I’m gonna vote for Dick and Wally to be eliminated.

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge-01.jpg

Teen Titans Challenge-wally west.jpg

Teen Titans Challenge-02.jpg
    THE FLASH (WALLY WEST) IS DEFEATED. ❌✨DC TITANS CHALLENGE✨ �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE COUNTED AS VOTES.

Wally West has overcome many challenges before during his Titans days. He even surpass his mentor as the " Fastest Man Alive" and taking the Flash role. The Keystone citizens have love him so much that he even have his own museum about the history of the Flash.But when it come to debate who will be the greatest Titans, Wally ran so fast to reach to the finish line that he offguard trip on the ground. His overwhelm speed has catch him as he slowly vanished into the speedforce. He may be inside there but he is no longer reaching his endgame.

Right now, we are down to the boy of Wonder, also known as Nightwing versus against the young amazon warrior, Donna Troy. Which of these Titans will be crown as the greatest Titan of all time? Be sure to like write your LEAST favorite Titans(s). At the end of each round, the charater(s) with the most written will be eliminated, .

Come back Monday 03/29 @ 9 AM EST to find out which of these two Titans will be declare as the greatest Titan Champion of all time.

ROW B: Donna Troy

ROW C: Nightwing

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick Dick

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

It’s time for Donna Troy to have back the love she deserves.
    So i want to eliminate Dick, he surely would agree with me.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Dick Grayson is my favorite DC hero but I have to vote him out. Donna Troy is the Best Titans member for me.

Sorry Dick but Donna deserves more love.

Mighty Member

Teen Titans Challenge-01.jpg
    DONNA TROY IS VICTORIOUS 🎉👑.

After twenty five rounds of challenging competition, at last the warrior amazion has reach her journey. The vigilante of Bluhaven has create his own identity since he was a robin. Dick Grayson has never give up when it come to show his purpose of being a hero. He is also a leader of the Titans, where everyone really love his leading and inspiration for the young heroes. Despite the whole effort, Dick was way too familar and popular for the fangirls. He was suppose to hop up to the top spot but after his city needed him, he needed to take care some big business.So the voters decide to pass the crown to Donna Troy as the greatest of all Titans.

Having multiple history of the orgins, neither of them could prevent Donna from falling off the throne as she strongly climb up and embrace the success of her life. This leaves Donna From the beginning, she really found her purpose in the team and with the help of voters who have contribute their efforts all the way. Donna Troy has finally unlock her potentials.

Thank you everyone for playing and for making this a fun experience.

RANKING PLACE:
    25. Kyle Rayner
    24. Static
    23. Roundhouse
    22. Crush
    21. Robin
    20. Red Arrow
    19. Kid Flash
    18. Miss Martian
    17. Impulse
    16. Aqualad
    15. Garth
    14. Ravager
    13. Wonder Girl
    12. Red Robin
    11. Superboy
    10. Blue Beetle
    9. Arsenal
    8. Raven
    7. Bumblebee
    6. Cyborg
    5. Beast Boy
    4. Starfire
    3. Wally West (The Flash)
    2. Nightwing

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Just as planned

Not

lol

I was gunning for Donna from the start but don't have a good reason to eliminate Starfire so thank you for everyone who did that