Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    First couple of pages dialogue is wonky IMO

But this ended up being better than expected.

And the mystery as to what they are is intriguing.

Humans, Neo, or Post Human.

Daycrawler, Gimmick, Cherub are good names.

I don't know why BUT I do not like Marvel Guy or Cyclops Lass as code names.

Wait I'm pretty sure they didn't get through the gate. For those saying they are confused.
    Oh you're right. I thought the final shot was on Krakoa. I think they shouldnt have put the gate on a beach bc that part was confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I mean, because they are defending mutant rights and have never seen a human superhero do that.

It's funny that the X-Men were playing pool with Cyclops, when they know they're always going to lose.
    but thats incredibly dumb on their part especially since they have 15+ years experience as mutants and they have a mutant finding device that doesnt pick them up as mutants. Suggesting that the telepath is powerful enough to block Cerebro doesnt make sense. If they were mutants, it would have backed them up at some point before he blocked it. There are other ways to confirm their mutant status like Caliban, Hope, Synch or M whom can detect mutant signatures
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-10-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    If the data page says the are mutants, then I believe that.
    What data page says that?

They definitely got rejected from Krakoa at that end page if you make into your dreamland you're not about to be looking all depressed and sad & then say "We're on our own"

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh you're right. I thought the final shot was on Krakoa. I think they shouldnt have put the gate on a beach bc that part was confusing

but thats incredibly dumb on their part especially since they have 15+ years experience as mutants
    The idea of humans risking their lives to defend mutant rights seems more unlikely to them than mutants who are using an anti-Cerebro telepathic protection system. Can we blame them?

Does this not come off like a Young Avengers parody to anyone else? The exact same premise.

The idea of humans risking their lives to defend mutant rights seems more unlikely to them than mutants who are using an anti-Cerebro telepathic protection system. Can we blame them?
    Yes. Its a big leap. I added more to my last post. The X-men dont make sense here. They should know better. They dont even speculate that they are not mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Does this not come off like a Young Avengers parody to anyone else? The exact same premise.
    Yes, the premise is quite similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes. Its a big leap. I added more to my last post. The X-men dont make sense here. They should know better. They dont even speculate that they are not mutants
    When was the last time they saw a human pretend to be a mutant to defend mutant rights?

A group of mutant lovers that may actually be precursors to the race that's supposed to end mutants? That's hilarious.

I'm only in this for the Belles, sis.

Mighty Member

Worth buying or no? Or should I wait. I’m still a “no” on this.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This might be how it is, according to CBR:

The heroes of Children of the Atom appear to be five such depowered mutants (though this isn't directly confirmed yet), with their young high school age implying they were born prior to M-Day, though their mutant powers hadn't actually manifested yet.

As such, they all use gadgets and tech designed by team leader Gimmick to approximate the powers of the mutants who inspire them (Cyclops-Lass has a visor that shoots lasers, Daycrawler has a teleportation device, and so on).
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm still waiting for the day one of these X-Mutants pulls up on Wanda they stay so pressed about they lack of powers but don't want action why you destroying the city she ain't exactly hiding pull Up!

Someone refresh my memory, has it been established before that telepaths can block mutants from cerebro detection?

The team met Forge in a one-shot. He may be the one who made them the gadgets.

Yes, the premise is quite similar.

When was the last time they saw a human pretend to be a mutant to defend mutant rights?
    How are they defending mutant rights? They were seen stopping a bunch of depowered mutant criminals. Thats classic superheroics; they arent focused on going after people that are discriminating or targeting mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Someone refresh my memory, has it been established before that telepaths can block mutants from cerebro detection?
    The only example I can think of is Hope in Second Coming. With that said Cerebro should still have these kids backed up if they are mutants unless Marvel Guy blocked Cerero as soon as his powers activated and did so with the rest of the team (which seems unlikely). Xavier should have access to a backup