Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm just glad they made April playable.

Now we just need Splinter, Casey, Metalhead, etc.

Oh no ... there's DLC.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Looks great. This mini revival of on rails sides scroll beat'em ups is great. As mentioned by Nyssane, a remake of the X-Men arcade game would be awesome.

After seeing some gameplay vids like the one above, I'm sold on this game. I hope it has online multiplayer!

Casey Jones Trailer
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Launch Trailer
    My Forum check it out

I think it’s pretty good so far. I just wish they would have done cell shaded characters like Streets of Rage 4. The graphic don’t really seem as good as Turtles in Time arcade and are more on par with a Sega Genesis game.

Still fun to play and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who sang along to the theme song at the beginning.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This game has the best boss theme I've heard in a long time

I am really enjoying this game. As far as DLC wishlists go, I'd love it if they got Stan Sakai's permission to add Usagi Yojimbo to the game as a playable character.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Just picked this up today. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into this. It has great reviews but the biggest issue people have had it seems is that it is very short.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So I got this this morning.

I have to say it is a fairly easy game even on the hardest mode. I am playing through as Donnie and just finished level 12. it really does have that old school arcade feel. I keep looking around thinking i am at a Pizza Hut.

I love the bosses but was disappointed that Leatherhead was one of the easier ones as I did enjoy his character. I am going to play through and beat the game. I am also playing some levels over with others to level them up. I like that Splinter is in the game but he is pretty slow.

I am also enjoying the challenges. I found all the headlines and the diaries I have one more VHS tape to get. And the in level challenges add some fun to the game. using jump moves on robots, or trying to not get hit, using fling attacks to beat people. Really makes me change up how I play a bit.

I also really loved Shredder busting out with "Tonight I dine on turtle soup!"
    Last edited by babyblob; 08-03-2022 at 09:52 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I just beat Story mode and unlocked Casey. I had a great time with this game. Not I have to play through it again for the other endings with the other turtles and Splinter.

It was a lot of fun.

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Usagi! I wonder who they'll get to voice him.

(I was expecting more characters though).